Yesterday Chelsey wrote a post about her “Top Fives” that I thought would be a fun little somethin’ extra for the day! Ready, set, go!
Last five people I talked to on the phone:
Obviously I love my family! 😉
Last Five Meals I Ate:
- Veggie egg scramble and seasoned “breakfast” potatoes
- Kashi Go Lean Cereal & strawberries with vanilla soymilk
- Sweet potato with pumpkin almond butter and a spinach salad
- Hamburger from In ‘N’ Out (staff lunch)
- Oatmeal with bananas and vanilla soymilk
Last five places I’ve traveled:
- Arizona 2x (visit family)
- Las Vegas (business trip for Cody; chill/relaxation trip for me )
- Arizona (our wedding)
4. Cancun (honeymoon)
5. Wisconsin (family vacation)
Next five places I will go:
- Around my neighborhood (for a walk with the hubs and pups)
- Work/church (all in the same – I work at my church)
- Grocery store (to get snack for my 5th & 6th graders)
- Back to church (to lead 5th/6th grade Wednesday evening group)
Last five workouts:
- 4 mile run – Today
- Body Pump Style Workout; Quick Cardio Circuit Workout – Yesterday
- CNW Upper/Lower Body Workout; 15 minute jog – Saturday
- One hour walk – Friday (sick)
- Jillian Michael’s Burn Fat Boost Metabolism DVD
Five things making me happy right now:
1. The beautiful weather aka jeans weather!
3. I finally finished decorating and painting our guest bedroom! (A post with photos of it is on its way!)
4. I won a giveaway on Carrots ‘N’ Cake today! (I swear I never win giveaways.)
5. My hubby just got home – woohoo! Off I go!
*Don’t forget to put your entry in for the fun Fall giveaway! Winner will be announced Thursday morning.*
- Pick a Top Five and answer!