Last week I got a ginormous box outside of my front door. I tore into it wondering what in the world it could possibly be. Inside was a TREASURE! A treasure of….
A 12 PACK OF ASSORTED 6 OZ. CHOBANI!!!
I was obviously in heaven and my day was totally made. Chobani is one of my all-time favorite foods, no joke. It’s probably right up there with peanut butter. Yeah, that’s pretty high in my book.
Why do I LOVE Chobani so much, you ask? For several reasons:
1. The rich, creamy, delightful taste that each Chobani spoonful packs. It’s definitely the best Greek yogurt I’ve ever had.
2. The endless possibilities of Chobani + fruit + granola + whatever-other-kind-of-toppings-you-want-to-add mixtures.
3. The fact that a Chobani can be part of a breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, or dessert. Ummm, that’s pretty awesome if you ask me.
4. The ease of throwing it in your lunch for a quick and easy snack that takes no prep work when I’m feeling lazy and/or running late for work. (This happens more than I’d like to admit. Oops.)
5. The protein punch that Chobani packs! Each Chobani 6 oz. cup delivers 14-18 grams of protein! That’s awesome, especially since I’m trying to increase my daily protein intake.
If I haven’t sold you on Chobani yet, you get your own chance to win a 12 pack of assorted 6 oz. Chobani cups! Enter below, and I will randomly choose a winner on Monday morning. Good luck!
- Leave a comment telling me your favorite way to eat Chobani. [Mandatory]
- Follow me on Twitter HERE and tweet this: “I just entered to win a 12 pack of @Chobani at @MyFNFDiaries here: http://wp.me/p1R0eQ-D1“. Leave an extra comment telling me you did this. [Optional]
- Follow Chobani on Twitter HERE. Leave an extra comment telling me you did this. [Optional]
- “Like” My Food ‘N’ Fitness Diaries on Facebook HERE. Leave an extra comment telling me you did this. [Optional]
- Vote for me by clicking HERE and “liking” my photo. Leave an extra comment telling me you did this. [Optional]