Ashley’s Random Friday Morning Thoughts

1.  Uhh definitely didn’t make it to that 6 AM R.I.P.P.E.D. class this morning.  I even went to bed at 9:30 last night to make my wake up a little easier…  Unfortunately my brain decided to go 1,000,000,000,000 miles per hour and I couldn’t fall asleep until almost midnight.  UGH.  Needless to say I was a little P.O.ed with my brain last night.  I’m still planning on trying it out one of these days!

R.I.P.P.E.D. - The One Stop Body Shock

[source]

2.  Since I didn’t make it to the R.I.P.P.E.D. class like I initially planned, I decided to try out another class called Cardio Circuit that’s a little later this morning.  I like cardio and I like circuits, so I thought I’d give it a try.

3.  I stepped out on our back porch this morning to discover this.  Gorgeous, right?  God is good.

4.  I wish Biscoff Spread wasn’t so gosh darn delicious!!  I think I had 3 giant spoonfuls last night.  Crap.

5.  I’m so glad this week is almost over.  It’s been a rough one.

6.  I updated my recipes under my “Food” tab.  They’re a little easier to navigate now.  Make sure you check it out!

7.  I guess my mind decided to take a break from thinking this morning since it was thinking so much last night because that’s all my thoughts for you this morning.  Whoop de doo.  With that, have a fab day, my friends!

Question:

• What are some of YOUR thoughts this morning?

Comments

At least you did a diff workout instead! How was the cardio circuit class? Those are my favorite kinds because of the great workout you get in.

I can’t even believe it’s Friday. Doesn’t feel like it! But trying not to question it.

I hate it when that happens, :-/ when you try to go to bed early but end up not falling alseep til reallyyyy late! :-( Boo! Thank goodness it’s FRIDAY though! :-D Hope your weekend in much better!!

3. Angie says

I agree with you on two counts . . . . God is good and Biscoff Spread is delicious. I will buy a jar only every three or four months.

Awesome view! This morning I was nervous to volunteer for the first time, I kept thinking I’d mess something up or forget someones name and so on. Turns out it was lots of fun! Happy Friday!

Oh I hate nights like that! Especially when you have something planned the next day. :/ When I go on a mission trip, inevitably I NEVER sleep the night before. In fact, I usually just stay up and go over my packing list one thousand times. Random thought…. I can remember coming home from Kazakhstan, there were 6 of us, and the flight from K-stan to Turkey left the airport at 4. Since the flight left so early, we all decided to just stay up, well 30 seconds into the flight we were all in a sleep coma! It was too funny!

Love the beautiful sky! God is awesome!

i LOVED it! it was called “Cardio Circuits”, but it had a variety of cardio AND strength circuits which i loved. it really challenged me too which always makes me like a class even more. it’s worth doing again!

I had the same situation last night! I rarely have trouble falling asleep, but last night I could get my mind to stop. You’ll have to let us know how the Ripped class is when you try it – I’m anxious to hear! But way to go on getting in a workout anyway – it’s always tough to get up and do it when you haven’t gotten enough sleep, but it does always make me more energized throughout the day if I workout in the morning.

Ugh I can totes magotes relate to that girl! Sometimes my brain just goes a mile a minute and I can’t put the brakes on my thoughts to save my life…and it always seems to be the nights where I have to wake up in the early AM the next morning. I loved the beautiful pic you took this morning! God’s paintings are surely breathtaking sometimes, for sure. It’s easy to take them for granted when you’re so caught up in the hustle and bustle of life. I hope you have a tremendous weekend lady!

P.S. That Biscoff spread…yeah I totally had three (or five) spoonfuls of that stuff myself just the other day. SOOOO good! :)