As I’m typing this, it’s Thursday morning and my head is in a whirlwind of thoughts and things I need to do today. Instead of pretending my head is on straight and typing out a thoughtful post, I’m going to leave you with a fun little Q & A that I found on two of my favorites, Paige and Janetha’s blogs. Let’s get straight to it!
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
Not waking up to an alarm clock, getting in a quality workout, working on home projects with my husband, and having a date night!
2) List your top three favorite TV shows.
These are in no particular order…
2. The Office
3. Felicity (no longer airing, but I LOVED it!)
I do also watch Gossip Girl on Netflix, which I enjoy while on the treadmill or folding laundry, but I wouldn’t rank it in my top three favorites. The Biggest Loser is another one I usually like, but I haven’t been watching this season. Also, the Bachelor/Bachelorette is a guilty pleasure, but again, not in my top three favorites.
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
I enjoy both. I suppose it depends on the day.
4) Why do you blog?
I have a huge passion for healthy living, food, and fitness. Since my current job no longer revolves around that, my blog is my healthy living outlet. I feel like I’m able to help and inspire others, share my passions, and have fun with it all at the same time.
5) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?
Oh boy, this is tough! Ummm… I’d say Tina from Carrots ‘N’ Cake. I just admire her so much, find that we have a lot in common, and would love to meet her!
6) List a few of your favorite snacks.
Banana and peanut butter
White Chocolate Macademia Nut LUNA Bar
Greek yogurt with granola and fruit
7) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
My work email
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
10) What’s your favorite drink?
11) Do you enjoy cooking?
I love it! I’m not amazing, but I’m constantly learning and experimenting.
12) Do you have children?
Nope – someday!
13) What are your favorite hobbies?
Working out/fitness/healthy living in general
Cooking and baking
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
If I’m comfortable, I’m very outgoing. If I’m out of my comfort zone and don’t know anyone, I think I often come off as shy.
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
Errr… this one involves a little much thinking for this morning! Haha. I wish I wasn’t such a people pleaser!
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Oh goodness, I don’t know. I love Charlize Theron and Jennifer Aniston, mostly just because they’re beautiful. Ha. And I love Ryan Reynolds, mostly just because he is beautiful too.
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
Not a lot of “cool stuff” going on this week… I did hang out with my 5th and 6th graders last night at church and learned some great stuff, read the Bible, and played the game “Ninja”. That was pretty cool.
18) Do you live near your family or far from them?
Much further than I would like… I’m in northern Utah, and they’re in Phoenix, Arizona. Miss them always!
19) List three of your talents.
I’m a good encourager.
I’m very determined.
I can analyze people well. (Watch out! )
I guess I don’t have any super awesome, crazy talents… but there ya go.
20) What is your greatest attribute?
I’m not a fan of these questions… For a physical attribute, I would say my eyes. For a personality attribute, I would say I’m pretty friendly and personable.
Ok, hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better from my twenty questions! Ta-ta for now!
- Answer a couple of the above questions! I want to learn more about YOU too!