Thursday Threes – Take 3

Let’s get to some “Thursday Threes” fun, shall we?  If you’d like to look back on my first two “Thursday Threes” posts, check them out here and here.  Food and fitness are two of my favorite things to talk about, read about, and DO, so these little “Thursday Threes” posts have been fun to share with you guys.

Food

618_1061276205004_1018890023_200138_5463_n[1]

1.  Top Favorite Baked Goods

• Homemade rich, soft, and fudgy brownies
  • Right-out-of-the-oven chocolate chip cookies (I love Paradise Bakery’s cookies too!)
  • Krispy Kreme glazed doughnut with chocolate icing

2. Top Favorite Condiments

• Peanut Butter!!! (obviously)
  • Ketchup
  • Honey Mustard

3.  Top Favorite Childhood Food Memories

• When my parents ordered pizza & wings, they would allow us to spread out a big sheet on the family room floor while we watched TV.  It was always a treat!
  • Making brownies, cookies, and blueberry muffins with my stepmom.  We would get to lick the batter from the bowl when we were finished!  Yum!
  • My mom would take my brother and me to Dunkin Donuts each year on our first day of school.  I looked forward to it every single year!

Fitness

73174_1543365776942_1018890023_1506320_6457676_n[1]

1. Top Favorite Ways To Be Active Outdoors

• Running
  • Hiking
  • Playing volleyball

2.  Top Favorite Ways To Entertain Myself While On A Cardio Machine

• Watch a show on Netflix (currently I’m watching Gossip Girl)
  • Listen to the Lady Gaga station on Pandora
  • Browse through a magazine (when doing more steady state cardio)

3.  Top Favorite Fitness Gurus

• Jillian Michaels
  • Bob Harper
  • Jamie Eason

• Your turn!  Answer any (or all!) of the above!
  • What is your workout today?!

Comments

Oh I love Jillian Michaels!!! She is so intimating, but such an idol of mine! I always watch a show or read a magazine/book/study notes while on my treadmill. Of course when reading is not a very intense workout, I can go for a long time without getting bored though! :)
    Love these Thursday Threes, they are so fun!

2. Elizabeth says

I actually really enjoy biking outdoors. I find it really pleasant, and it’s usually quite easy when you’re actually biking, then when you step off the bike you really feel it!
    And I did an hour of hot yoga today, it was nice :)

Top Favorite Baked Goods: No idea anymore! I need to find new, gluten free ones!
    Top Three Condiments: PB, mustard, hummus
    Top 3 Childhood Memories: 1) My great aunt avis bringing her famous cinnamon rolls over every christmas morning, 2) making peanut butter cookies with my mom and older brother as a special treat for us (my dad was allergic to PB), and 3) getting to go into the kitchen and make my own pizza at a nice italian restaurant.

Love your childhood memories! Spending time with my grandparents was very special to me as a child, especially since they are not longer with us. Great post :D

5. Momma says

Such good memories!!! Yep, that Budweizer sheet was well used, eh??? That first picture of you is adorable – cutie patootie!!

My favorite baked good? Definitely brownies…but not just any brownie…it has to be undercooked, gooey, warm, and with a 2:1 ratio of ice cream on top (at least)

7. Caitlyn Seufert says

first, LOVE the new look! :)
    i agree with the peanut butter fact, it is by far the best condiment (food) ever!!! whats your favorite brand, type, crunchy or creamy? I’ve been wanting to try all different types of peanut butters and don’t know where to start.

Brownies and cookies are my fave baked goods by far! My stepmom introduced me to “Hershey’s Best Brownies” and they are amazing, especially with a little swirl of peanut butter added to the batter!

a little swirl of peanut butter always makes anything chocolate THAT much better! :) chocolate and peanut butter were made for each other in my opinion!