Every Little Thing Is Gonna Be Alright

I’m not going to lie, I’ve been having kind of a rough time lately.  I don’t really want to go into details, but it goes along with some of the issues I talked about in this post.  I try my best to be positive and upbeat on the blog (as well as in life!), but sometimes I just wanna be real and one of those times is today.

The last week in particular has been a rollercoaster of emotions… anxiety, frustration, hope, depression, anger, optimism, and the list goes on.  Of course I’m trying my best to be on the positive side of the spectrum, but there’s days that it’s really hard.  Lots of chats with God, hugs from my husband, and encouraging devotionals and quotes have been getting me through.

Below are some of my favorite quotes and sayings that I’ve found lately on Pinterest that I thought you all might enjoy too!  Even though you may not understand where I’m coming from or what I’m going through, I recognize that everyone has challenges and difficult circumstances throughout life.  I hope that these will be able to lift you up and put a smile on your face like they did me! Smile   [I found these via Pinterest, but you may click on each of the pictures to go to its original source.]

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

I hope at least one of these quotes was able to resonate with you today!  Have a very happy Thursday!

• Did any of these quotes relate to you and/or how you’re feeling lately?
  • Who or what do you turn to when you’re having a rough time?

Comments

I like a lot of those!! I always remind myself that everything happens for a reason. I know it’s hard to see at the time, but it always always does even though we may not know what the reason is at the time being. Caitlin just posted today about how she hates that phrase, but it does usually come through. I found that to be true after I did not get one job, and weeks later I got a different/better/more secure job. God definitely has a plan, so let Him do his thing and it will all work out. Enjoy the beautiful life you have now and just know that lots of people are thinking of you and sending positive vibes your way. :)

Ashley, I’m so sorry you’ve been having a rough week! Based on the past post you referred too, I can relate to where you are coming from (in some ways). Feeling anxious, frustrated, tired, etc all at once can be so draining and exhausting…..I’ll be praying for you and hope that you start to feel okay soon.
    Let me know if you ever need some extra cheering up! :)

I can totally relate to all of those quotes girl! I will keep you in my prayers. Life is so hard sometimes and even though we want to control situations (I know you are a Type A personality like me!) we have to take a step back and remember we aren’t in control and that is okay! Hang in there Ashley! :-)

I am so sorry girl, I have had these rough times too, I feel your pain :(
    I just feel things will all fall into place the way they are supposed to, I have to just keep enjoying, living, and staying positive each day.

Always here for you! <3

I absolutely love those quotes! I’m feeling stressed definitely because of school and other stuff as well. I usually turn to my mom or my best friends and they always help. I just read your other post, and I can relate 100%. I am the same exact way. Even though it isn’t too big of a deal for me since I’m not trying to get preggo anytime soon but still haha. I hate birth control and I’m sure that is was really screwed my body up! I hope you get everything figured out though girl <3

Sorry you’re having a tough week, Ashley! Those quotes are some great choices! Keep your chin up – sometimes challenges are put in front of us for a reason: because we are strong enough to handle them. Keep pushing, girl!

Awww Ashley! I hope you’re hanging in there alright, I’m sure things are really frustrating right now! These kinds of quotes help me out a lot, especially at this point in my life. Being single and in law school but having no idea what I wan to do has been rough on me. Every day I wonder why I’m in school and what in the world I want to do with my life. I’m trying to have faith that everything will work out and I know you’re doing the same!

8. Chelcie @ Chelcie's Food Files says

I love the quote “everything worth having is worth waiting for”..so true..I’m so sorry your having a rough time lately..hang in there..wishing you the best!

9. Elizabeth says

Thank you so much for this post. I’m having a hard time with the way things are in my life right now, and reading these quotes reminds me that in the long run, everything will be alright and what I’m going through now will only strengthen me. Thanks <3

Oh girl!! I am sorry to hear you’re bumming :( I wish I could give you a hug right now. So just consider this a virtual {hug}! Soon I’ll be able to for real, though.

I love these quotes–and you are right. Everything works out in the end–sometimes they just take a little bit of time. Everyone supports and loves you for sure!

11. Meg says

I don’t comment too often. I should but usually read on the run. I love your blog and love that you keep it real. Everyone has bad days but sometimes ou feel as if you’re the only one so it’s nice to know others go through struggles just like you. I love this post. It’s very real and the quotes really helped me to have some positive thinking today. I’m actually sitting and waiting to do something work wise I just dread (confrontation isn’t my thing) so this post really is helping me today!) thanks!! :)

These quotes are awesome! I know for me reading and writing out quotes that I believe in can be very inspirational :) I hope things get better, I’ll be thinking about you :)

These are really great Ashley. :) And, much needed. Thank you for posting this and for being so real. I will be praying for you!
    I have been faced with some of the same emotions lately. I have a very big decision to make and it has been keeping me up as of late. This decision will affect the rest of my life, so it’s kinda stressing me out. I really needed # 9 :) I love that He has huge plans for each of us!

Thanks for this! I’ve definitely been needing something upbeat like this.. It’s been one of those hectic, stressful weeks for me. I’m probably not having as tough a time as you right now, but thanks anyway. :) I have a way of making things seem more dramatic and bad than they really are, when I should really just calm down and do what those posts say, lol! :D

Oh Ashley, I am so sorry that you’re going through this! It can be so hard not to constantly worry about the things that scare us. I think your dedication to trying to stay motivated and positive is the best thing you can do for yourself right now. Keeping you in my prayers!!

Hang in there, sorry your going through a tough time! Hope your weekend turns out to be a bit better! I’m sure things will start to look up, we always have a rough corner in our lives, but once we come through we are stronger people!!

Oh, darlin’, so sorry you’re having a rough go of it. I went to a mission at my church this week, and they talked about letting go of our attachments: worry, stress, fear, anxiety . . . just let go. Give it all to God. When we focus on the things we think we need to get to be happy, we’re never able to fully be happy because we’re always waiting for the next thing. Trust that you will get everything you need in due time. Sending lots of hugs!

18. Rebekah says

I love the pintrest photos you posted. I espesially love the first photo because one of my old favorite songs by Delirious has that lyric in it. Everything is gonna be alright. And its true, it will be. You have a beautiful spirit and life. I hope the rough week gets better and I hope you feel peace and joy in the areas you don’t soon.
    Here is the song I mentioned. I love it. I sing it to Caleb sometimes. And I sing it to myself too. :) I dont have volume on my office computer so I cant hear if this is a good version, but here is a you tube link.

I’m so sorry. That’s soooooooooo hard. I had a lot of issues with my cycle/girly parts too :) It took me over 3 years to finally get preggo. I thought we were going to have to go the IVF route. I think stress played a major factor too… so deciding my life and family were most important, I made a major job change to decrease my stress levels. 2 months later, bam, I was pregnant. As far as encouragement, I just made a long post about that very subject this morning! A few highlights:
    Never give up. If there’s something worth fighting for and pursuing, keep your eyes focused on the prize and don’t get discouraged when minor setbacks come (OH, and they will come!)
    Stay true to yourself. Don’t sacrifice your beliefs or values to get ahead in the short-term.
    Plan the work, and work the plan.
    You can get through anything, with God’s help.
    Life is short, enjoy it to the fullest.
    I am strong. I am smart. I am important. I am beautiful. I am loveable.

Stay strong!! Thanks for being honest and blogging through the tough times too.

I’m so sorry that you’re going through a tough period, Ashley. It happens to the best of us at times, so don’t feel bad for being a little “off”

When I’m having a tough time, I specifically look to God and pray that he will have his hand over the situation and eventually let me in on WHY things are going as they are. As a fellow woman of faith, I know that you are relying on Him too, and just know that you are EXACTLY where you need to be! I’ll be praying for you, my friend <3

Love these quotes today – they were exactly what I needed! I’m sorry you’re struggling but it’s okay to be negative! It’s how you feel and provide amazing positivity and support to us, so you deserve it in return!

I’m so sorry that you’ve been feeling a bit down lately Ashley!! If you need to chat or want to vent, please don’t hesitate to contact me :). I love all of those quotes. It can be so challenging to realize it in the moment, but we just always have to remember that things will turn out the way they are supposed to! Love you girl xxoo <3

First, thank you for sharing these Ashley! I am sorry you are feeling less than stellar :( I do understand too and I wish there was something both of us could pull ourselves out of immediately! However, just have to keep looking toward the future and the positives, as you are doing, and things will workout love

24. judy says

Ashley, I have to confess that I’m not reading your blog every day and I missed the one in February so I had to go back and read it. One thing that I wanted to say besides I’m praying for you & Cody is that God builds families in many different ways and whatever way yours is built will be part of God’s plan for you! I hope everything goes well for you with your health issues. I loved all your inspirational quotes on this post. I’ll have to follow you on Pinterest now! Thanks for sharing!

Great quotes. Based on your prior post (which I think I posted on), I know at least in part where you are coming from, because I’ve been there myself. Please feel free to email if you have any questions.

Great post! Devotionals, hugs, and prayers can really lift the spirit. Thanks for sharing and being authentic.

Also, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. As a new blogger, I find your blog so inspirational, informative, and fun. Click here if you want more info about the award. Feel better!

Thanks so much for sharing these beautiful quotes with us, Ashley! I’m keeping you in my prayers, and asking God to provide you with a good dose of strength, resilience and HOPE! You’re strong, and I KNOW you’ll emerge from this challenging time even stronger. Hang in there…I am ALWAYS here, if you ever want to chat or vent. Or if you have a specific prayer, please let me know…The power of prayer is truly amazing!!

Love you, girl!! <3

I am so sorry you’re going through a rough time, Ashley. I know things like this can be so challenging and incredibly frustrating. I definitely think you have the right idea though, to lean on God and trust in His plan. The quotes you have here are an awesome reminder of that and I love them all! It’s so hard to remember and believe, but God’s plan and timing is way better than anything we could come up with! I hope this weekend and the beautiful weather will leave you feeling a lot better too :D

29. Rebecca says

Hi Ashley !! I’m a long time reader and I looove your blog, you are indeed always positive so a negative post here and there is alright ;) I know everything will be ok and I agree with Maggie, everything will fall in to place with God’s plan :) Chin up girl!

30. Tracie says

Sorry to hear that you are having such a rough time. When you are in the light of always trying to be so upbeat and positive – it is hard to show your emotions and frustrations as they come about. I am the same way. I work in a very positive and upbeat environment – but when I am having a bad day, sometimes it is hard for me to not let it show or I want to show and I feel like I can’t. Very proud of you for opening up – finding quotes of motivation, inspiration, and devotion to help pull you through.

Everything does happen for a reason and your support team of your husband, God and friends will pull you through!

Thank you for your blogs Ashley! They are super fun to read and very inspiring! Find your wings today and just soar! <3!

I have those days sometimes too. I can’t relate to exactly what you’re going through, but in other parts of my life, I have my ups and downs and have to try my best to make it through the day with a positive attitude. We always have to rememeber that this is just a temporary situation, and things will get better!