I’m sure you all know by now how madly and deeply in love I am with peanut butter. For you newer readers out there, you’ve been forewarned.
That being said, I was naturally quite ecstatic when I got a box on my doorstep from Peanut Butter & Co. filled with five containers of their fabulous peanut butter variations.
Picture me jumping, screaming, and telling my husband how amazing Peanut Butter & Co. is for a solid five hours after the box came. Ok, maybe not quite that crazy, but it was pretty darn close to that.
I really can’t decide which one is my favorite out of this selection. I initially thought for sure that it was this one…
Two hours later I tried this one and thought it was my new favorite…
And then I thought my mind changed again when I tried this one…
Sheesh, decisions, decisions. I finally decided that they were all my favorite and that was that.
Some of my top favorite ways to enjoy these delicious peanut butters:
1) In my oatmeal
2) On my French toast and pancakes
3) On a piece of toast with sliced strawberries or bananas
4) By the spoonful right out of the jar (obviously)
So here’s the best part… Are you ready?! Peanut Butter & Co. has offered to give away three jars of peanut butter to one lucky reader! You can look at more of their delicious flavors HERE.
- (Mandatory) Comment below and tell me you favorite way to eat peanut butter!
- (Optional) Follow MyFNFDiaries on Twitter and tweet this: “I love peanut butter and entered to win 3 jars of peanut butter from @PeanutButterCo & @MyFNFDiaries here: http://wp.me/p1R0eQ-18C“
- (Optional) Follow Peanut Butter & Co. on Twitter
Make sure you leave me a comment below to let me know that you did each thing! There is a total of THREE possible entries. The winner will be chosen randomly and announced in my post Wednesday morning. Good luck!