Saturday’s Scenes

• What have YOU been up to this weekend?!
  • Have you seen The Hunger Games yet?  What’d you think?!

Comments

i agree! i haven’t read the books, so i didn’t really know what to expect going into it. the premise is a little disturbing, but once i got over that, i really enjoyed it!

I did not see Hunger Games and would it make me a bad person if I said I had no desire to?? Although maybe if I did I would understand all the hype… Looks like a gorgeous day where you are… it’s supposed to be 90 here today!!

oh no, not at all. i’m not a crazy fanatic, but i was intrigued and wanted to see the movie. the whole premise behind it is a little disturbing to me, but i did enjoy the movie. it truly was such a gorgeous day yesterday!! perfect temps and sunny skies! today is another story though… windy, cloudy, and rainy!

2. Elizabeth says

Seen it twice :) Got even better the second time! I’d definitely recommend reading the books, they’re very easy and interesting to get through.

I saw the Hunger Games on Thursday with Brandon. I definitely liked it, but the book is way better … isn’t that always the case?

And I’m so jealous of the fro-yo. Like … so jealous. I STILL have not gotten my craving met!

I did, however eat like half a carton of ice cream last night. Yeah. Not my finest moment. ;)

I did those 10 min workouts for months when I needed to lower my exercise regime too. All those 8 min arms, abs etc. from the early 90s are on YouTube and they were totally perfect for me. I saw The Hunger Games yesterday and I loved it! I had very low expectations so maybe I was a little over-excited it didn’t suck, but I thought it was well done.

i haven’t read the books yet, but it sure sounds like i need to after what everyone has been saying!

5. Laurie says

Definitely read the books! I feel like the movie — while AWESOME — was super underdeveloped compared to the book. If you liked the movie, you will love the books AND you can read them in a weekend!

LOVE this post!! Pretty flower/bud pic!

I LOVED the Hunger Gamrs–the books are amazing, so go read them. I love reading about the resiliency of the human spirit amidst such horrid conditions. People can be amazing!!

Happy fro yo Saturday–YUMM.

Every time I see your views it makes me want to jump ship. It’s so beautiful!

I had emergency surgery last Thursday so my weekend was filled with much relaxation and a little pain. More than anything, I realized how much my lover man dude loves me. He has been at my beck and call all week. I’m so grateful!

we do indeed live in a beautiful state!
      oh no, i hope you are healing well! i’m glad you have someone to take good care of you!