Thursday Threes–Take 5

Happy Thursday!

I haven’t done a Thursday Threes post in awhile, so I’m bringing it back this week!  If you’re a newer reader, Thursday Threes is a series I started that lists my top three favorites of various things related to food and fitness.  Here are the previous Thursday Threes posts I’ve done:  Take 1, Take 2, Take 3, and Take 4.

FOOD

1. Top Favorite Frozen Yogurt Toppings:

• Chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
  • Crumbled Butterfinger pieces
  • Crumbled Oreos

2.  Top Favorite Nut Butters:

• Adam’s All Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter (duh)
  • Peanut Butter & Co. Dark Chocolate Dreams
  • Trader Joe’s Sunflower Butter

3.  Top Favorite Foods To Grill:

(I love grilling everything and anything, so this one is tough!)

• Salmon
  • Sweet potatoes & asparagus are tied
  • Turkey burgers

FITNESS

1. Top Favorite Yoga Poses:

• Downward Dog
  • Child’s Pose
  • Cow Pose

2.  Top Favorite Corporate Gyms To Workout At:

• Lifetime Fitness
  • 24 Hour Fitness
  • LA Fitness

3. Top Favorite Pandora Stations While Exercising:

• Lady Gaga Radio (don’t judge)
  • Today’s Hits Radio
  • Goo Goo Dolls Radio

• Your turn!  Answer any (or all) of the questions above!
  • What is your favorite thing to eat today?
  • What is your workout today?

Comments

This if fun :)! My workout today consisted of 3 miles worth of walk/sprint intervals, 10 minutes on the elliptical and a couple of planks! Favourite thing to eat today was my lunch: guacamole and omelet sandwich on rye- yum! Have a great day, Ashley!

I love LA fitness! I used to go to one near my house in Dallas. I’m not sure about my workout today but I do know that I’ll be doing some yoga in a bit before I meet my friend at the gym :) Have a good day!

Top Frozen Yogurt Toppings:
    Currently they would be cookie dough pieces, brownie pieces, and marshmallow creme. But I also love Reese’s cups!! ;)

Top Corporate Gyms:
    Lifetime Fitness, duh, because I work there now!! ;) But it really is an amazing club. I was in awe the first time I walked in!

4. Traci says

I belong to LA Fitness and love it! Definitely my favorite gym that I’ve belonged to so far. I’m headed there after work today. I’m thinking today calls for a leg day and either intervals on the treadmill or 20 minutes on the Stairmaster.

My favorite Pandora station to work out to is today’s country! It may not be filled with pump-up music, but I love singing along with the songs when I run! My favorite yoga poses are downward dog, bridges, and triangle pose!

Top food to grill – salmon, veggies and veggie burgers.
    My breakfast, as usual, plain Greek yogurt, peanut butter, a sliced banana, strawberries, hemp hearts and Multigrain Cheerios.
    Yoga this morning :)

Now already craving some froyo, my top three toppings are definitely rainbow sprinkles, whipped cream, mini gummy bears. Actually my list could go on and on. Grilling any vegetable makes them taste so much better, especially asparagus. Yum!

I did a shoulder workout :) And I am currently eating a big salad with chicken, a mix of veggies, beans, and avocado :)

Do you like almond butter? Do you have a favourite? :) I am on the search for a REALLY amazing one? :) I have only tried one brand and it IS amazing, but I want to see what others are like ;)

I love grilling EVERYTHING too :) So I could see how that would be a hard question to answer, but I think I would say:
    1. Salmon
    2. Asparagus
    3. Pineapple

Today’s workout is schlepping my suitcase through the airport and not much else! I hate traveling because I end up sitting for such a long time and it makes my muscles so tight! Lots of R and R on the agenda for this evening and some good stretching!

I LOVE this!!! SO fun. I had NO idea you loved PB so much ;)

My top 3 fav fro yo toppings: 1. salted caramel 2. chocolate caramel cups 3. toffee bits

My top 3 fav yoga poses : 1. pigeon 2. warrior 2 3. down dog

My favorite peanut butter is Peanut Butter & Co. Dark Chocolate Dreams. It is best with apples :)
    I also love child’s pose, it really stretches out my lower back.
    Workout today included 30 mins on the cross trainer and 20 mins of upper body weights.

Haha I actually HATE downward dog because it hurts my arms! Probably means I should do it so I’ll get stronger… hmmm. Also, I think gyms depend on which location. I go to one of those mentioned and really dislike the management. They just bought the gym from another company and have really lowered the standard… Lol that was a lot of dislike, so here are some things I DO like: My top 3 frozen yogurt toppings now that I can’t have gluten are: mini reeses pieces, crumbled heath bar, and peanut butter chips! (I used to love oreo…)

My Favorite Fro-Yo toppings:
    1. Blackberries
    2. Coconut
    3. Snow caps! :)

Also, I have to admit that my favorite pandora station when I’m in a workout rut is the Spice Girls/Classic 90s station. Nothing like some throwback music to get me jamming!

I have never ever had fro-yo before! I don’t think I’d like it too much haha. It’s not a big thing where I live I guess. I love grilling everything, why must it taste so much better grilled! I can not wait for the warmer temperatures. I’ve been trying to add in more stretching lately, so boring, but it feels so good after

Oh I love child’s pose! It’s probably my favorite!

And of course Adam’s, he’s the man! ;) I have not tried the Dark Chocolate dreams yet, I’m a little afraid to! ha

Fun post! My top Pandora stations in general are:

– Chris Tomlin Radio
    – Glen Hansard Radio
    – 90’s Radio
    – Kate Nash Radio

I’m still training for my first 5k, so I ran for 14 minutes twice! I’m so excited because I started at 1 minute! I’m making progress baby!!! lol

My favorite thing to eat today is going to be the FREE pasta dinner and desserts my church is having for us tonight. Fellowship and good food, can’t beat it, even if it isn’t the healthiest oh well!