1. I slept like a rock last night. It was glorious.
2. I will owe it to my 5th and 6th graders who totally wiped me out at church last night. Their energy never stops.
3. We played lots of “tag you’re it!” type of games. It was fun.
4. We also played a water game. I sat out of that one.
5. I’m typing this on the WordPress Dashboard because I forgot my laptop at work last night. Not a fan. What did I ever do without Windows Live Writer?
7. I’m so ready for the weekend. This week has mentally, emotionally, and physically drained me. Yay for Friday being tomorrow!
8. I ran out of Kodiak Cake Mix yesterday. It was a sad day. Thank goodness my fellow Utah-an, Janetha, filled me in and told me I could get them at the grocery store rather than driving all the way downtown to the Kodiak Cake bakery.
9. I just realized that I’m going to Michigan next weekend for my cousin’s wedding. How did it come up so quickly?
10. Speaking of being gone next weekend, I need a couple guest posts written while I’m gone. If you’re interested in writing something about fitness, nutrition, food, or healthy living in general, please email me your guest post at email@example.com by Monday, May 21.
11. Sorry for the lack of photos today. I’m lazy this morning and it takes forever to load them onto WordPress Dashboard.
12. And I think that’s it… I suppose I should go make myself presentable for work. Have a fantastic day!