Thursday Thoughts

1.  I slept like a rock last night.  It was glorious.

2.  I will owe it to my 5th and 6th graders who totally wiped me out at church last night.  Their energy never stops.

3.  We played lots of “tag you’re it!” type of games.  It was fun.

4.  We also played a water game.  I sat out of that one.

5.  I’m typing this on the WordPress Dashboard because I forgot my laptop at work last night.  Not a fan.  What did I ever do without Windows Live Writer?

6.  Those new Uber LARABARS that I mentioned yesterday might just be better than the original LARABARS.  They’re pretty gosh darn delicious.

7.  I’m so ready for the weekend.  This week has mentally, emotionally, and physically drained me.  Yay for Friday being tomorrow!

8.  I ran out of Kodiak Cake Mix yesterday.  It was a sad day.  Thank goodness my fellow Utah-an, Janetha, filled me in and told me I could get them at the grocery store rather than driving all the way downtown to the Kodiak Cake bakery.

9.  I just realized that I’m going to Michigan next weekend for my cousin’s wedding.  How did it come up so quickly?

10.  Speaking of being gone next weekend, I need a couple guest posts written while I’m gone.  If you’re interested in writing something about fitness, nutrition, food, or healthy living in general, please email me your guest post at ashlw0304@yahoo.com by Monday, May 21.

11.  Sorry for the lack of photos today.  I’m lazy this morning and it takes forever to load them onto WordPress Dashboard.

12.  And I think that’s it… I suppose I should go make myself presentable for work.  Have a fantastic day!

Comments

Since getting my macbook air, I’ve had to use the wp dashboard for every single post. I miss livewriter! I’m hoping to remedy it this summer by installing parallels on m-swag so that I can have livewriter again.

I’ll do a guest post! :)

Yep, kids are wonderful but exhausting! I’ve been soooo tired since I started my new job. Watching 60-80 kids, checking in parents, answering phones, paging parents because of poopy diapers or screaming babies … it’s a whole new world for me! ;) I’m used to just working with one child at a time haha!

thank goodness it’s coming to an end, right? ;) i hope you’re able to have a nice and relaxing weekend! cheers to a better week next week!

I still have yet to see those new lara bars! I have a mac so I can’t imagine what I’ve been missing. Although, I do hate typing out my posts in wordpress. Gotta change that

Hope you are having a wonderful day love :) I am going to email you with a guest post right now! :D xoxoxox

Anyways, I agree – Windows Live Writer is the best! I miss it so much now that I have a Mac

That new flavor of Lara bar does sound tasty! Okay I am slow here… but what is that writer thing you talked about? I always use the wordpress dashboard, I think I am missing out here lol

if you have a regular PC, i’d definitely recommend uploading Windows Live Writer. it’s just a different program you can write your posts in… uploading photos goes so much faster and you have more options with your font and everything. it’s just so much easier! it’s free too!

I LOOOOOVE those Uber LARABARS – the roasted nut is just amazing.

I remember student coaching 5th and 6th graders for cheerleading and I swear their energy is endless. Two hours felt like 22…