After last week’s “Thursday Thoughts”, I’m kind of diggin’ it. So here we are with another “Thursday Thoughts” post, because well, it’s Thursday and I have some thoughts.
1. I just bought LIFE cereal earlier this week for the first time in ages. I forgot how much I love this cereal. I’ve been enjoying a small bowl or two for my evening snack before bed.
3. I also can’t wait to see my family! Family is the best.
4. I will miss Cody though. I hope he survives okay without me.
5. I’ve been eyeing these brownies all week. Too bad I didn’t have all the ingredients on hand. Next week they’re a must.
6. I cannot stop listening to this song. I’m just a tad obsessed. Go ahead and play it over and over about ten or twenty times. I won’t judge.
7. I’m sore from a “gentle yoga” video I did on Tuesday. There’s something wrong with that picture.
8. I made these No Bake Peanut Butter Marshmallow Bars the other day. Yep, I’m a peanut butter freak.
9. Ok, I’m out of thoughts right now. With that, have a great Thursday!
- What is your favorite cereal?
- Are you also obsessed with the song “Call Me Maybe”?
- What are some of your thoughts on this Thursday?