You have the opportunity to try out Gatorade’s new G Series Energy Chews!
“G Series Energy Chews are a pre-game fuel in a convenient form. They are designed to be used prior to training or competition to provide energy from a concentrated blend of carbohydrates to fuel athlete performance.”
They come in orange, fruit punch, and cool blue flavors, all of which don’t taste too bad!
Here are their nutritional stats per serving (6 chews per serving):
- Carbohydrates: 25 grams of carbohydrates (100 calories) to help athlete fuel before training or competition.
- Electrolytes: 85-90 mg sodium (varies by flavor) and 30 mg potassium to help promote electrolyte balance and help athletes retain fluid.
- Vitamins: Good source of the B vitamins (20% Daily Value) – Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), and Pyrixdoxine (B6) – that aid in energy metabolism as part of a daily diet.
These would be perfect before a run, weight training workout, or fitness class. Especially for those of you that aren’t super fond of eating much before a workout, these would be great to give you some extra energy without having to eat a full meal.
Well, my friends, it is your lucky day! One reader gets the opportunity to win one full case of these G Series Energy Chews.
- (Mandatory) Leave me a comment telling me how you would use these G Series Energy Chews if you won them.
- (Optional) Follow me on Twitter (@MyFNFDiaries) and tweet: “I entered to win some of @Gatorade’s G Series Energy Chews from @MyFNFDiaries & you can win some too! http://wp.me/p1R0eQ-1qU“
Make sure you leave me an extra comment to tell me that you did this!
Good luck! Winner will be announced on Friday, June 8th!
Disclaimer: I received these to review. All opinions and thoughts are 100% my own.