Style Sunday: Dinner & A Movie

Caution: I am NO model. Winking smile

IMG_2217IMG_2215

Occasion: Dinner & A Movie

Tank: Mossimo (Target)

Skirt: Mossimo (Target)

Necklace: American Eagle (I think – long time ago!)

Sandals: Charlotte Russe

• Do you buy clothes from Target? (Apparently I do!)
  • Where are some of your favorite places to shop for clothes?

Comments

I LOVE Target’s clothes! They are trendy, affordable, fit well, and are well constructed. Plus their lines are always changing so you can always find something new and unique.

I basically live in Target haha there’s a super Target right where I work :) They have awesome bathing suits! I usually shop at H&M and Forever 21… always looking for sales though so it doesn’t matter where I go haha

3. Carly71722 says

You look so so cute!! And I totally buy clothes at target :) I feel like a lot of their clothes are made better than some more expensive stores! Plus I love the Champion C9 tops and sports bras for working out.

I’m in Canada so we don’t get our Targets until sometime next year :-( When we do get them, I can guarantee you I’ll be spending lots of time there! It’s always one of my first stops when I go shopping in the states.

Cute outfit lady! I love target clothes too :) favorite place to shop would have to be anthropology but they are super super pricey so I buy most of my clothes from ann taylor loft and my workout clothes from lucy

So cute!!! I buy clothes anywhere where I can find clothes that fit properly and aren’t too expensive haha. So Target is definitely one store I’ve bought things from. Just recently, I found a couple of workout tops and a couple of dresses there that I really like!!

P.S. You’re beautiful, Ash! :)

Such a cute outfit! I used to shop at Target and Old Navy a lot in college. To be honest, I can’t remember the last time I bought new casual clothes–I have such a terrible fashion sense–I’ve been living in gym clothes all summer to try to help beat the heat (or at least help wick away my sweat)!

8. Kath says

You say you’re not a model, but you are still gorgeous!!! I really admire your faith, outlook on health (eating and exercise), and how you’re listening to your body and taking care of it!

9. Julissa says

You should use one of those pictures for your description photo (on the right) on your homepage! You look so happy!

I love cltohes from target. I just bought a pair of cropped purple pants from there and every time i wear them someone asks me if they are jcrew. I should just start saying yes and not giving away my secret that they were on clearance for 11 bucks at target!

I LOVE finding clothes at target. It’s usually a bonus cause I’m go there for something else and end up with a great deal from the sale rack.

The skirt is such a pretty color, but I am also totally blown away by your super green grass! Totally wishing my yard looked like that :)

CUTE outfit! I love the magenta skirt! I most definitely *do* buy clothes from Target. In fact, I now force myself to decide whether or not I’m going to set foot in the clothes section before I enter the store. I’ve been known to go a little, shall we say, overboard, especially during unplanned clothes-shopping trips. Target, why do you tempt us so? ;)

I hope you enjoyed dinner and the movie! <3