1. I’m going to see my college bestie tonight and get to spend the entire weekend with her! Eeeek!
2. We are going to spend time at the lake, go hiking, take bike rides, go paddle boarding, and laugh until we cry. I can’t wait.
3. I painted my nails PINK the other day! I love pink nails. It just makes me smile.
4. Katie made my day yesterday. She sent me the sweetest card along with a couple of my Trader Joe’s favorites – mini peanut butter cups and dried seaweed!
5. Costco stopped selling the crunchy Adam’s Peanut Butter. Lame! I still love the creamy, but crunchy wins the way to my heart.
6. We don’t have TV. I know, we are just crazy. Yes, we do have a television, but we don’t have TV to watch. No cable. No dish. No basic channels. (We are too cheap to pay for cable, and we live in an area that gets like one channel without it.) I was devastated when I realized I didn’t think I’d be able to watch the Olympics this year. My parents came to the rescue and let me use their cable account so I could watch it LIVE online! Even better!
7. I was smiling so big when the USA Women’s Gymnastics Team won the gold medal! I’m so proud! Go Team USA!
8. There’s nothing better than finding a pair of jeans that fit perfectly. LOVE!
9. Yep, still obsessed with Friday Night Lights. I’m going to cry when we get through all the seasons.
10. Great motivation right here. Not just about fitness, but about life in general. It’s a must read!
11. Check out my guest post over at Clean Eating Chelsey today!
- Do you paint your fingernails very often? (I only do every once in awhile. It’s a pretty rare occasion.)
- Crunchy or creamy nut butter?
- Have you been watching the Olympics? What are your favorite sports to watch? (gymnastics, volleyball, swimming, diving)