Fall Fashion Pins

Happy Friday!

I’m totally being a slacker today and posting way later than I normally do, but hey, it happens!

My Food ‘N’ Fitness Diaries is far from any sort of fashion blog and I am no fashionista, but I still love fashion, clothes, shoes, accessories, you name it. It’s just that minor detail – money – that gets in the way sometimes. Winking smile

Anyway, today I thought we’d take a little break from some food and fitness talk. I wanted to share some of the fall outfits I’ve seen on Pinterest lately (you know, since I’m back in one of my pinning phases again).

[Click on each of the below photos for original source]

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

As you can see, I love, love, LOVE boots and neutral shades with a pop of color here and there. I would describe my style as classy and simple. I don’t like to draw extra attention to myself, but I like to look put together.

P.S. As you may have noticed, I did away with the “Style Sunday” posts for various reasons. I still hope to throw up a fashion post (like this one) every once in awhile though!

• What clothing items and/or accessories are you looking forward to most for fall?
  • How would you describe your style?
  • What are some of your favorite affordable but fashionable places to shop?

Comments

Ahhh!! I love fall and the clothes even more, this post makes me so excited for fall… not to wish away summer ;)
    Love skinny jeans, leggings, boots, sweaters, scarves, haha.

I probably fall more into the button down shirts/ts/ and jeans category. Definitely not skinny jeans and leggings LOL! I am a bit older though and definitely not the right body. :)

I LOVE layers! Usually end of September, but this year it might be a little later since it’s been such a warm year!

I have a job and still don’t have enough money to update my wardrobe other than a couple things here and there. Haha.

3. Brittany says

I LOVE LOVE your style :) I agree, neutrals are my go-to, but pops of color are so much fun. And I WISH I could afford all those amazing boots!

We have very similar tastes in clothing because as I was scrolling through the post I kept saying, “Oh, I like that, and that, and that”! Lol!!

I love me some tall boots and someday hope to not feel guilty and splurge on a nice pair of Frye’s!! They are $$$ but I know they are something I could keep for YEARS!!!

I also love leggings but have a hard time finding decent quality ones that aren’t either see through or faded after a couple times in the wash. Any recommendations?

Hmm I’ve heard Lululemon Wunder Unders are amazing! I have yet to get a pair, but I foresee them in my future soon! :)

It is extra work for me too… It doesn’t really come naturally to me like it does for some people, but I do know when I like something!

5. Hannah R. says

I think we might be style twins:) I love boots and adding pops of color to an outfit!! Classy and clean is best in my opinion! These are all really cute outfits if only we could get paid to shop:)

I love Fall because of boots, sweaters and dark colors. Fall is my favorite season! It has the best food (PUMPKIN, apple, etc.), best clothes and best weather for going out and doing things (mosty running!)

I love all your pins! I love anything lepard!! And I also really need a pair of boots like those brown ones. Steve Maden has the best ones! I also love big colorful bags!