2. CLUB56 (our church’s Wednesday evening 5th/6th grade group that I lead) started up again last night. Those kids are too much for words. I just love them.
3. Needless to say, I was exhausted by the time I got home last night. Heck, I was ready for bed when we were starting at 7 PM. Ha!
4. Hot pumpkin oats were on the menu for breakfast this morning. Yes siree bob, they were everything I had hoped for and more.
5. I have a feeling I’m going to be a big hot tea drinker this fall and winter since I’ve decided to give up my beloved coffee. So far, I’m really diggin’ it though.
6. Janae posted about an egg salad sandwich yesterday, and I could not get my mind off of it. I was bound and determined that we were going to have egg salad sandwiches for dinner, and you bet we did. I made it with plain Greek yogurt, a little dijon mustard, and a pinch of dill. Perfect!
7. Then I wondered why I don’t make egg salad sandwiches more often until I looked up at my husband as he was choking down his sandwich. Guess that answered my question.
8. I had to pull out the good ol’ sweatpants this morning. I was chilly! I love my sweatpants. My poor husband barely sees me in anything else during the cooler months since they’re the first thing I change into when I walk in the door.
9. I just realized I have no photos for today’s post. #sorryimnotsorry
10. I hope you all have beautiful day! Make it a good one!
- Are you in “fall mode” yet?
- Do you like egg salad?
- Am I the only one that changes into my sweatpants as soon as I walk in the door?