1. I have been eating peanut butter like it’s my job lately. I guess that pregnancy aversion is out the window… I’m blaming it on the fact that the baby needs lots of healthy fats and protein.
2. I slept 10 glorious hours on Tuesday night. It was one of the best nights of sleep I’ve gotten in awhile. No weird dreams. No insomnia. No waking up starving. Amazing.
3. I don’t think my calves have ever been so sore after Saturday morning’s (short) run. The combo of hills and running outside will do that I guess. Needless to say, I was screaming at the foam roller earlier this week.
4. The weather has been in the low 70’s and sunny this week… Umm, can you say perfect?!
5. Getting your sweat on and cleaning your whole house does wonders for blowing off some steam. It also makes you super productive. I guess there’s some positive in getting super de duper frustrated?
6. My photos have truly been craptastic lately thanks to the decreasing amount of sunlight. I need some tips you pro photographers.
7. I’ve really been enjoying my new workout plan so far! I can’t wait to tell ya’ll more about it at the end of this week! I’ve never felt more out of shape in my life, but that’s a whole other story.
8. I need a new show to watch either online or on Netflix… Any suggestions?
9. That’s all I have today. See ya later alligator!
- What has the weather been like by you this week?
- How do you deal with frustration/anger?
- Any tips or links to posts that could help me with my photography skills during the winter months?
- TV show suggestions??