1. My week is totally thrown off. We usually have church on Wednesday evenings, but we had a break this week. Yesterday felt like a Tuesday or something?
2. We took both of the pups to the vet yesterday. I left a proud mama as both dogs were in tip top shape!
3. Somehow my husband convinced me to start watching The Walking Dead with him. I think I’ve covered my face through half of the episodes so far. We’ll see how long I last.
4. You need to make these muffins. Annette shared one with me this past weekend, and I was an instant fan. Healthy AND delicious all in one! Can’t beat it!
[photo by Annette]
5. I had some extra energy on Monday so I decided to try out Fitnessista’s HallowLEAN Hill Workout. I did a walking version of it, and it still kicked my booty. It was a fun one!
6. I’m kinda sorta addicted to this crunchy Biscoff spread. I have a feeling I’ll have the jar polished off by the end of the week no problem. Aaaand considering I just bought it last week… That doesn’t say much for my self control with it. Needless to say, it’ll only be making an occasional appearance in our pantry from here on out!
7. Good thing Kindergarteners are super cute and tell the best most random stories because they sure are a lot of work! I only substituted for half the day, and I was already wiped by the time noon rolled around!
8. My new favorite protein packed snack is The Simply Bar Chile Protein Chips with cottage cheese. Don’t knock it ‘til you try it! So good!
9. Who knew a “gentle” prenatal yoga video could make your shoulders so doggone sore?! Holy moly!
10. Does anyone else randomly bust out singing just because? We were on a walk yesterday evening, and the sun was going down. We rounded a corner and the sun shot me right in the eyes so of course I started singing “Blinded by the light!” I think my husband wanted to run home without me.
11. I feel like I have a zillion other random thoughts and stories I could share with you this week, but I’ll leave with you with that. Have a super day!
- Have you ever had Biscoff spread? What about the crunchy kind?
- Please tell me I’m not the only one that randomly busts out a song on occasion?
- Share one of your thoughts with me this week!