Last Chance Survey

Happy Saturday morning to you!

I hope your weekend is off to a great start! We had a fun little date night last night complete with Olive Garden and the dollar theater where we saw Trouble With The Curve. The movie was nothing to rave about, but we enjoyed it! We had a gift card to Olive Garden so our entire night cost a total of seven dollars. I was proud.

I like to keep things pretty lighthearted over here on Saturdays so I’m back with a survey! I got this one from Paige – it’s a fun one.

Last Chance Survey

1. Last food you ate?

Chelsey’s Brown Rice Flour Pancakes with banana slices cooked in the batter and topped with a little peanut butter and light syrup. This is one of my favorite pancake recipes!

Embedded image permalink

2. Last beverage you drank?

I’m currently sipping on a hot cup of decaf coffee with milk.

3. Last workout?

20 minutes of strength training with resistance bands + 30 minute treadmill walk on Thursday.

4. Last thing you pinned?

I believe it was Julie’s Extra Chunky Homemade Chicken Soup.

5. Last text message you sent?

To my sister: “No we heard it at 12 weeks too but it sounds just as amazing each time!” (In response to her asking about hearing the baby’s heartbeat.)

6. Last blog you visited?

Chelsey’s to find the pancake recipe!

Capture

7. Last tweet you sent?

Capture

8. Last place you visited?

Umm I guess that would be the movie theaters last night.

9. Last time you did ab work?

I did a strengthen & tone yoga video on Wednesday that included quite a few planks.

10. Last show you watched?

One of The Office episodes from last season on Netflix.

11. Last thing you baked?

Yesterday I made Annette’s Protein Apple Chunk Muffins! I have a bunch more in the freezer too.

Embedded image permalink

12. What is the last thing you Instagrammed?

The above muffins!

13. Last item on your to-do list today?

Good question! I haven’t really thought that far ahead. Ha!

Have a great weekend my friends! I’m off to read a few blogs and then get in a workout of some sort. Catch ya later! Winking smile

• Answer a couple of the above “last chance” questions!
  • Any good workouts you’ve done recently that you’d recommend? (lower to moderate intensity preferred)
  • What’s on your agenda for the day?

Comments

I’m jealous of that coffee. I need to get myself a bag of decaf.

We spent the morning working on putting together our office. And then I went for a walk around the neighborhood and enjoyed the gorgeous weather! Later today, we’re watching the Florida/Georgia game with friends. Go Gators!!! :)

Love this! Definitely going to steal it for one of those days where writer’s block hits with a vengeance.

Last beverage I drank: Hot Cinnamon Spice black tea
    Last thing I baked: cinnamon raisin shredded wheat cookies
    Last thing I instagrammed: a picture of a mutant cinnamon Puffin

I kinda think that I might like cinnamon ;)

Oh shoot!! I should have read this later — that way I’ll be able to say that the last thing I baked were the molasses cookies I’ll be making later! (Molasses = rekindled love! Not too sweet, so high in iron — so fabulous!)
    Agenda this weekend included work this morning, groceries, baking cookies!, carb-loading/resting before race tomorrow, racing 10k tomorrow, napping, and chores (boo!). Should be busy, but I’m looking forward to every moment!!
    Love your last text ;) — magical!

Last blog I visited…well before yours it was Chelsey’s…to check the pancake recipe! Last thing I baked was a blueberry cornmeal banana bread this afternoon! Last workout was this morning….a 6km run and weight session! Last place I visited was my favourite wholefood store to stock up on almond and cashew butter and pumpkins!

I am currently going pumpkin crazy in the kitchen. Pumpkin cheesecake for a friend, Pumpkin Chili and Pumpkin Cornbread for dinner and pumpkin biscotti and pumpkin butter because they are new to me. I have issues:-)

I like this ‘last’ things quiz!!! I was thinking that I need to bake some muffins soon. It’s kinda hard to get to the freezing part of baked goods though because my husband eats too much haha. Sometimes I wish he was a little smaller (height-wise) and had less of an appetite so I could have leftovers!!!!

7. Marielle says

Love the survey! Good questions! Last workout I did was a 40 minute run. Last show I watched was Shark Tank on Friday night- love that show. And the last thing I instagramed was a picture of all our Halloween candy! :)

Today I jogged a mile, did a few strength training exercises for arms (first time in forever!), had brunch and hung with the fam at my parents, made me and Jonny’s lunches for the week, cooked a spaghetti squash for tomorrow night’s dinner, doing laundry that includes bedsheets (I hate changing bed sheets.. such a pain haha but I do like them clean!).. I guess today has been productive! :) Dinner with the in-laws tonight! Whew!

Last thing I drank – cup of tea! Last place I went – walk to the beach. Not sure if you’re into swimming, but I loved it when I was pregnant, especially at the end. It was so nice to be weightless in the water!