1. It has been the most beautiful week! Blue skies, sunshine, and temperatures in the low to mid 60’s. Perfection!
2. I cleaned all of our blinds on Tuesday. Like every single blind blade individually. It was the most tedious chore ever, I hated every minute of it, but it was totally worth it. I’m crazy.
3. Congratulations to this awesome lady on her pregnancy! She and her husband rock at making some pretty darn adorable kiddos.
4. I saw this on Courtney’s blog the other day, and I had to share it. It totally brought me back to my childhood!
6. Is anyone else terrible at remembering to get their oil changed? I finally got mine changed this week after telling myself I need to do it for… oh, the past 4 months? Oops.
7. Umm I really want to find this pudding… I’m intrigued!
8. This heartburn stuff is really not cool. Like not cool at all. It loves to pay me a visit pretty much right after dinner every night. Gotta love these awesome pregnancy side effects.
9. Aaaand I’m out. Make it a great day my lovely friends!
What would you deem as the most tedious chore ever?
Can anyone else relate to the 90’s kid thing?