11/15: Thursday Thoughts

1. The best part of my day yesterday was coming home after a long day, putting my feet up, and feeling the baby dance away in there. Coolest thing ever!

2. I realized that I’ve had a Thanksgiving meal four times already, and it’s not even Thanksgiving yet… 1) Friendsgiving; 2) Friendsgiving leftovers #1; 3) Work Thanksgiving on Monday; 4) Friendsgiving leftovers #2. Good thing I love it all!

3. AMEN SISTER!

4. We had this for dinner last night. (Thanks for the recommendation Lindsay!) I substituted plain Greek yogurt for the sour cream and added a can of black beans to it, and we ate it over brown rice. Protein packed and delicious! So good, so easy, just do it!

5. Um, yes.

14420_10151259721083130_558490926_n[2]

6. Can you believe one week from today is Thanksgiving?! YESSSS!

7. Coffee + cocoa powder + NuNaturals Stevia packet + milk = hot cocoa coffee. My new favorite thing. [Decaf coffee for me thankyouverymuch.]

8. It’s that time again… We need a new show on Netflix. Any ideas?

9. I am thrilled to have no plans on the agenda for this weekend. I plan to sleep, clean, spend time with Cody and the pups, and SLEEP. Did I mention sleep?!

10. Today is Thursday which means tomorrow is FRIDAY! Yippee! Have a great day!

• What was the best part of your day yesterday?
  • Do you love to eat? Would you consider yourself a “foodie”?
  • What are your weekend plans?

Comments

I would definitely consider myself a foodie (now!) — but if you asked me even 6 months ago, I would have laughed and say “Never will I ever”. I’ve found a new appreciation for it — the tastes, textures, and the company surrounding it and the fun of making it.
    I can’t believe I spent so many years denying myself the pleasure!!
    Have you and Cody watched Dead Like Me? I’m definitely a fan. Not sure if it’s available on Netflicks though.

I LOVE to eat!!! I have never understood those people who say they get so busy they “forget” to eat. No matter how busy I am, my stomach constantly reminds me, lol!!

Have you watched “Revenge” yet? It is my favorite show and I ended up watching all of last season in a weekend on Netflix.

I love to eat, and though I’m not sure how I feel about the term “foodie” that probably describes me considering how excited I get about food :)
    This weekend I have all of Saturday to relax and do whatever I want (the best.) and Sunday my husband and I are going to our first Thanksgiving Dinner of the season (we have 3 total!). I’m excited!

Yay for the baby dancing away!! Ah, so exciting!!! Next Thanksgiving, you’ll have a baby to celebrate with!! I wish we had Thanksgiving again in Canada;) Twice a year would be awesome.

I definitely love to eat. I’m not sure if I’d consider myself a real foodie, though, because dealing with a finicky stomach means there are a lot of things I have to avoid eating. But when it comes to dessert… I don’t think there’s anything I don’t love.

6. Amanda N says

Can’t believe Turkey Day is next week already! eek! Love finding new shows to watch on Netflix. We’re currently on season 2 of the Walking Dead and on season 5? of the X-Files. Once Season 2 of the walking Dead is done, we’ll watch Season 2 of the Killing and then after that Season 2 of Hell On Wheels. We don’t have too much time to watch TV so we usually just do one show at a time.

Ummm, my weekend plans better include having a baby hahaha. I keep saying today that I wonder if the baby will fall in the 5% that are actually born on their due date (ie: tomorrow). It’s a small chance, but maybe this baby likes to go with the stats haha

Aww, I love that Julia Child quote! She speaks truth!

I can’t believe Thanksgiving is less than a week away. This year has flown by! Then again, I say that every year. But I feel like they keep getting faster and faster!

The coffee + cocoa powder combo is amazing! I discovered it at a coffee shop a few years ago, and at the time proclaimed that it was better than hot chocolate. Now I’m not so sure…maybe equally as amazing?

Happy Friday! <3