Surprise!

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to pop in and introduce you to our little BOY!!!!!! Hunter Robert Wiseman. Smile

Yes, yes, I know you’re thinking… “Wait, I thought they weren’t going to find out?!” Well that’s exactly what I was thinking going into the appointment, but apparently Cody had other plans. You see, even after we decided to keep it a surprise, he knew I really wanted to find out. I’ve been trying to convince him for the past week that we should change our minds, but he wouldn’t budge on our decision. I respected that so I left it at what we had decided. We got to the doctor’s office this morning, and I was lying on the table waiting for the doctor to show us our little babe. He asked us if we wanted to find out the gender, and I responded with, “No, we’re keeping it a surprise” while Cody said, “Yes, we want to find out!” I was so confused!! I think I said, “Wait, are you sure?!” and “You’re joking!” at least 10 times before it sank in that we’d be finding out TODAY! If you know Cody, you know he loves to tease me and is always making people laugh, so I should’ve known he’d do something like this! Little did I know, Cody had been planning to do this for the past month and all our parents knew his little surprise. What a stinker!

baby

Along with finding out that our baby is a little guy, we also saw that everything is perfect and all of his measurements are just right. I can’t stop smiling! I’m so excited to buy baby Converse and dress him in little ties and baseball caps. He’s going to be the cutest kid on the block! I may be a little biased… But just sayin’. Winking smile

Comments

Awwwww a BOY!!!!! Congrats lovely!!!!!!!! So so happy for you and Cody!!!!!!!! I have a feeling we’re having a boy too….there’s nothing cuter and will LOVE seeing our husband’s play catch or games with their lil buddy…especially having a lil mama’s boy too ;) So so happy for you!!!!! :) xoxo

How exciting :) :) I love the name and I love that your husband surprised you!!! How precious! And I’m EXTREMELY happy that everything with the babe looked good :) Congratulations!!!

OMG, CONGRATS!!!!

What a little toot(the hubs) to play a trick on you like that!! Still, what a wonderful surprise for you to be introduced to your little man that way. You will never experience a bigger love than what a little boy feels for his momma!!!

4. Angie says

Hunter! I love the NAME! Congrats!!! :) That’s so funny that your husband did that!!! Omg I’d react the same way you did, how funny!! Very sweet!! If it were a girl, what were you going to call her? :)

5. Leslie says

YAY Congratulations, we find out TODAY our gender, too and I’m freaking out!!! One hour left and we will finally know. This is so exciting, congrats again!!

Aw, that’s so nice of your hubby to let you find out! Congrats on having a boy! We just found out our baby’s gender today too – we’re having a girl. It’s so fun to finally know!

7. Mom says

Yay!!! Obviously, I LOVE boys! I’m so excited for you kids! Yes, Hunter Robert will be the cutest kid on the block! And the funniest!

omgshhh heehe congratulations!!!!!! :D it’s probably so so surreal being able to find out the gender of the baby, and I feel like you and I are really having similar pregnancies! salty foods are a plus~and we go as we feel day by day :) Also! the name Hunter reminds me of Boy Meets World, hah (shawn hunter)! I loved that show. God bless you guys and the little guy!

9. Sharon says

Oh my goodness!!! Congratulation – that’s so exciting. Hunter is a great name :). I also have a little pair of red converse shoes waiting for our little girl to be born. :)
    Thank you for sharing!!!

10. Sarah says

What a wonderful surprise, congratulations! I can’t wait to find out what I’m having, my ultrasound is three weeks from tomorrow :)

11. Amanda N says

Congrats!! That’s so exciting! The two of you picked a nice name as well :) My husband and I have talked about this subject and we really can’t decide. Well, really it’s just me that can’t. He would want to know and I have always said I want a surprise. But the planner in me would want to know too. We’ll see what happens when the time comes!