1. This pregnancy insomnia stuff is not cool. I guess it’s preparing me for motherhood? Or something like that? #Ineedsleep
2. Apparently baby Hunter thinks it’s play time when I am wide awake at 4 AM because it feels like he’s doing all sorts of somersaults and tae kwon do in there.
3. I think an arranged marriage for this lady’s little girl, Addie, and baby Hunter is a perfect idea. Their due dates are only a couple days apart!
4. Ok, enough baby talk. #sorryImnotsorry
5. I’m in one of those weird I-don’t-know-what-to-do-with-my-hair dilemmas lately. Do I chop it off? Keep growing it out? Just add some layers? Go blonder? Go darker? #help
6. Apparently I’m loving the hash tags at the moment?
7. Home. Can’t wait to be there for Christmas in just a few weeks!!
9. I had a 6th grader tell me this week that I was the nicest substitute ever. I was shocked. I didn’t realize staring down a handful of kids and threatening their lives was “nice”.
10. I promise I really am nice in real life.
11. I feel like I’ve been on a Twitter kick lately. You know, where you tweet about every little detail of your life and thing that crosses your mind? Anyone else go in Twitter phases? It’s @MyFNFDiaries if you’re curious.
12. I just got news that Trader Joe’s opens in Salt Lake City THIS FRIDAY!! As in tomorrow! I’ve missed my beloved TJ’s since moving to Utah a little over two years ago. It’s about time it comes back into my life.
13. Can you believe a week ago today was Thanksgiving? Life goes too fast.
- What do I do with my hair people?!
- Where are you going to be for Christmas?
- Are there Trader Joe’s where you live?