2012 Christmas Wish List

It’s that time of year my friends – to begin making our wish lists to give to our family members and friends for the Christmas holiday! Of course there is so much more to the Christmas season than gifts, but I would be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favorite parts. As I’ve gotten older, giving gifts to loved ones has become so special to me, but I still enjoy putting together my wish list each year. With that said, below are some of the items that I have on my list this year. Hopefully it’ll give you some ideas for others or for your own wish list!

Brown Riding Boots

Cross Body Purse

Capture [source]

Baby Books

Capture [source]

Prenatal Massage

[source]

I always love little things like nail polish, lotion, kitchen utensils, socks, headbands, and other stuff like that, but the above items are some of my favorites this year.

We are on our way to go out for breakfast and then head out to do some Christmas shopping for some of our family members, so I’ll catch ya later!

Question:

• What are some items on your Christmas wish list this year?

Comments

1. Catherine says

When I saw “Lightweight Scarves,” for some reason my brain turned it into “Weightlifting scarves,” and I thought, “Man, I didn’t even know there WAS such a thing!” Hah! Your list looks great! I always ask for a gift card for a (non-prenatal) massage because they just feel so good, but I’d never go out and buy one for myself!

I have that Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown video and I LOVE it–it’s my favorite yoga to do (better than any class I’ve been to even). Have fun shopping today! My husband and I are planning to do the same thing this afternoon.

Fun! I love seeing other people’s Christmas wish lists! On mine this year: Hunter boots, a camera, books, gift cards to the mall (i.e. money that I must spend on clothes so I don’t feel guilty about it hahah), some David’s tea, andddd I could go on ;) I just love Christmas so much!

I couldn’t help but laugh that brown riding boots came first on your list, because that’s exactly what’s first on mine. I’ve been looking for a nice pair -forever- but the only ones I find are a little more than I’d like to spend… I figure that asking for them for Christmas isn’t such a big deal though ;)

I’ve been asking for a pair of boots as well! I definitely don’t have many warm shoes at the moment. And oh, good idea for a massage! I need one desperately.

I love the brown riding boots! The cross body bag is cute but I have a feeling you will be carrying a big ol’ stylish diaper bag, instead :-)!!

I am pretty easy with my wish list: I want some more La Vanilla perfume, a K-Cup holder for my Keurig and Love Spell body lotion from VS. Oh, and a pair of new slippers would be nice, too. See, what happens when you become a mom, lol!!

well i sure hope u get all those knocked off ur wish list come xmas! :) hehe.

i’ve added some Toms to my wishlist as well. and this year it’s about the first time where i’m asking for a slew of ‘normal people’ clothes because i need to start living outside the running clothes/sweats look! lol.

Top on my wish list is the Garmin Forerunner 305! I’m not even particularly picky about a specific version/style, but I’d love one to help track my runs. Holding onto my iPhone (and potentially dropping it/cracking the case as I’ve done) is a little annoying.