How was everyone’s weekend?! Ours was quite busy with Christmas parties, running errands, and catching up with stuff around the house. Christmas is going to be here before we know it! Eeek!
Speaking of Christmas, I saw this fun little Christmas survey on Janae’s blog yesterday so you better believe I’m going to participate considering I love surveys and Christmas.
1. Favorite Christmas Album/CD/Song?
Trans-Siberian Orchestra without a doubt! I also love Mariah Carey’s Christmas CD. Her voice is amazing.
2. Run on Christmas morning or take the day off?
It will most likely be a day off considering I haven’t been running much lately, and we’ll be going from house to house to see family, family, and more family.
3. What do you usually eat on Christmas morning?
The last couple years when it’s just been Cody and me, I’ve made homemade cinnamon rolls. They are incredible. When I lived at home, we’d always have a big Christmas brunch with all sorts of amazing food. I’m assuming this year will be a brunch since we’ll be with family in Arizona.
4. Favorite holiday or Christmas tradition?
There’s quite a few that I love, but I always enjoy going to the candlelight service at our church on Christmas Eve as a family. Christmas wouldn’t be the same without it.
5. Real tree, fake tree or no tree?
We have a pre-lit fake tree just because it’s the most convenient and affordable. I do love the smell of a real tree, but vacuuming up pine needles for days isn’t worth it to me.
6. Christmas pajamas… yay or nay?
7. Where do you spend the holidays? Your own house, your parents’ house, extended family, in-laws, friends?
We go to Arizona every other year for Christmas and bounce all over the place while we’re there since we have my dad and stepmom, my mom and stepdad, and Cody’s parents to visit.
8. Food that you always have during the holiday season? Favorite Christmas food/treat?
I loooove lox and bagels (cream cheese, capers, and salmon on a bagel) which we have for part of our Christmas Day brunch. My favorite treats would have to be homemade fudge and chocolate covered pretzels.
9. Open presents all at once or take turns? Stockings… yes or no?
We usually take turns opening presents, and I’m ALL about stockings! They’re one of my favorite parts!
10. Favorite Christmas(ish) movie?
I’d have to go with Love Actually or Home Alone.
- Answer any of the above questions!