1. My new favorite snack as of lately has been peanut butter on toast with a glass of 1% milk. So simple, yet so delicious. It hits the spot every time!
2. Does anyone else go in phases with painting their nails? I’m currently in a paint-my-nails-all-the-time phase. It’s kinda fun. It secretly makes me feel more fashionable too. P.S. Do you spot the creeper in the background?
3. Last night we had our Christmas party for my 5th/6th grade group at church. We built gingerbread houses, played games, and I sent them home with way too much sugar in their bodies. I’m sure their parents loved me after that.
4. I made mini loaves of this chocolate bread to take over to our neighbors with a Christmas card, and I made an extra loaf for us. Paula Deen doesn’t mess around when it comes to chocolate. It was ohmygoshamazing.
5. Got my book in the mail yesterday! Can’t wait to start reading it!
6. You need to add about a 1/2 tablespoon of heavy whipping cream instead of creamer or half & half to your coffee. Just do it. Trust me. It will change your life.
7. I’m loving my new hair more and more these days. I actually used to always be this blonde until I realized how much maintenance it was… Oh well, it’s fun for now. And the cut makes it 1,000,000,000,000 times easier to do my hair. Gotta love that part considering I despise doing my hair. Someday I’m going to invent a robot to do my hair everyday. How awesome would that be?!
8. Yes, I do bring an entire bottle of ketchup in my lunch to smother on my veggie burger because I love it that much.
9. So happy I found this new-to-me healthy living mama blog! I may or may not have spent way too much time stalking her blog the other day.
10. I got one of my favorite holiday packages in the mail yesterday – our Christmas goody box from my grandparents! My grandparents always send us a jar of my grandma’s homemade strawberry jam (the BEST!), some homemade chocolate treats, Wisconsin cheese, and a mini loaf of peanut butter pumpkin bread (it’s as amazing as it sounds, trust me!).
11. We are heading to downtown Salt Lake (it’s about 45-50 minutes from our house) this Saturday to check out Temple Square all decorated for Christmas and the new SLC Trader Joe’s!! Can’t wait!
- What is your favorite snack as of lately?
- Do you make Christmas cookies/goodies for your neighbors?
- What do you like to put in your coffee?