1. I really don’t have a ton of thoughts today, so let’s see where this post will take us…
2. This snack never gets old.
3. I find it interesting how one weekend can be nonstop go-go-go and the next one we have absolutely nothing on our agenda. The latter is the case for us this weekend. Fine by me.
4. Excellent post by the lovely Annette. I’m all about spreading awareness on this issue.
5. Let’s take a vote! What’s better – traditional Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups or the Reese’s Trees, Hearts, & Eggs? Cody says the traditional ones, and I’m all about the holiday versions. More peanut butter baby!
6. One of my favorite things about working with kids at our church is hearing them pray. It is SO cute. We were praying for our minister last night, and one of my fifth graders said, “Dear God, please help Pastor to get better because he’s really funny and cool.” Love it.
7. Don’t forget to enter the Sambazon Juice & Smoothie giveaway!
8. I’m really hoping this congestion I’m experiencing today is “pregnancy related”. Supposedly congestion is a pregnancy symptom? Ugh, I really don’t want to get sick!
9. That’s all I got for ya today friends! Hope you’re having a great day!
- What’s one snack that never gets old for you?
- Do you have a low key or busy schedule this weekend?
- Traditional Reese’s PB Cups or the holiday versions?