1. Time like, really needs to slow down. I’m so totally not ready for fall yet. As much as I love fall, I love summer more, and I’m not ready for it to go yet!
2. I’m getting SO stinkin’ excited for this girl. Can’t believe her little girls will be here any time now. Such a blessing.
3. It’s a rarity when Hunter falls asleep in my arms anymore. He’s a kickin’ and a movin’ all.the.time. these days. So when he randomly decided to fall asleep in my arms yesterday morning, I melted. It was the best 45 minutes of my day.
4. My sister and her boyfriend are coming to visit us over Labor Day weekend, and I cannot WAIT! Random fact: Her boyfriend’s name is also “Kody” (except he spells it with a “K”). My dad nicknamed them “Thing 1” and “Thing 2” to keep them straight. Ha!
5. Hunter is either teething or going through a “Wonder Week”. He’s been a little more fussy and clingy than his normal self this week, so something is up. Let’s be real though, his fussiness is hardly anything to complain about. He’s a pretty easygoing baby…must take after his dad.
6. We discovered we have FIVE peaches on our peach tree! This is the first year they’ve produced any peaches, so we are super stoked. And better yet? They are the best peaches I’ve tasted all year. Yay!
7. September is going to seriously fly by. My sister and her boyfriend will be visiting at the beginning of the month, my in-laws are visiting in the middle of the month, it’s Cody’s birthday on the 14th, we are doing the Dirty Dash (can’t WAIT!), and we’re going to California for a friend’s wedding at the end of the month. Just typing that all out overwhelms me.
8. Will you please come over to my house just so I can show you how clean it is? I scrubbed the floors, wiped down the baseboards, cleaned the walls and doors, vacuumed, dusted and cleaned the bathrooms … it’s probably going to be dirty again within 24 hours, so you better hurry up.
9. Have a suuuuuper day!
Do you have any fruit trees? Are you more uptight/feisty or easygoing/laid back? Do you have anything fun or exciting coming up within the next month or two? How often do you scrub/mop your floors?