1. The three day weekend really is making this week FLY by. Tomorrow is already Friday?! I’ll take it.
2. Even though we aren’t officially starting solids yet, occasionally I will give Hunter a piece of banana to touch and feel. In the past, he either didn’t pay any attention to it or just stared at it. This time he actually tried to pick it up and played with it! I was so excited. It was smeared allll over his arms and legs. Ha!
3. Thanks so much for all of your support and encouragement yesterday! You guys are seriously the best. Wouldn’t it be SO FUN if all of us could take a fitness class together?! Best day ever.
4. GUESS WHAT?! Season 2 of Revenge is on Netflix now! This news made my life. Perfect timing since we just ended Prison Break.
5. Mommy brain is for real you guys. I’ve left my purse in a shopping cart in the parking lot, lost my debit card, left my wallet in a store, walked out to the car to realize I also left my keys in the same store, and seem to always forget an important item at the grocery store all since Hunter was born. Oy.
6. Hunter is almost rolling from his back to his belly. He’s sooo close. It’s just his shoulder that keeps getting him stuck. It’s so fun to watch his new developments.
7. Fall is totally in the air, and I’m finally feeling excited about it. The mornings and evenings are much cooler, and I’m loving it! Bring on the scarves and boots, pumpkin everything, and comfort food puh-lease!
8. My youngest brother started his first year of college. Can this even be possible? I’m getting old.
9. Make your Thursday a great one!
Tell me some of YOUR thoughts on this beautiful Thursday!