1. Thanks so much for all of your sweet anniversary wishes yesterday! I met Cody for lunch, and then we had a nice dinner (lasagna) and dessert (pizookie – see #2) at home just the two of us. It was perfect.
2. Cody and I have this debate every single time we eat a pizookie (aka half baked “pizza cookie” in a skillet) – is it better with or without ice cream? I say with and he says without. Please tell me you agree with me.
3. This creamer. Oh my, so good. I’ve been drinking my coffee unsweetened for quite awhile now, but when I saw this natural cinnamon creamer on Katie’s blog, I knew I had to try it out. It’s made with only four (recognizable) ingredients and tastes incredible.
4. I discovered I was mentioned on GOMI (aka a pretty sad and ridiculous website) for the first time the other day. Apparently I try to “copy” Julie because I write my “r’s” the same way and talk similarly to her. I love Julie, but I’ve never even met her, let alone know what her handwriting looks like. Really, people? They must not have anything better to do with their lives. When I told Cody, his response was, “Congrats, that means your blog is getting more popular.” Ha, sure Babe.
5. I went to a Pump class at my new gym (deets tomorrow) on Tuesday. Uh yeah, totally kicked my trash. Sitting down and standing up is quite a sight, let me tell you.
6. Speaking of the gym, I picked up Hunter from the daycare after my workout yesterday and started freaking out because I couldn’t find his diaper bag. One of the daycare ladies said, “Um, is it the one you have over your shoulder?” Ohhh boy. Story of my life.
7. I never imagined that I’d have a baby with so much hair – crazy hair nonetheless. I can’t tell you how many friends I’ve made with strangers because of that little boy’s hair.
8. Don’t forget you can still use the promo code MyFoodNFitnessFriends for 10 bucks off your registration for The Hit & Run 5k! The SLC race is this Saturday (come join me!), but you can use the promo code for any location. It expires on 10/31/13, so sign up ASAP!
9. Did I mention that it snowed here this past weekend? Crazy, right?! Don’t worry, it was back in the 70’s and sunny earlier this week, but still… Save the snow for at least November, Utah.
10. Today’s going to be a great day. MOPS this morning, and Cody has off on Thursdays now so he’ll be home with us – YAY! Hope you have a fantastic day too!
Have you ever had a “pizookie”/skillet cookie? Ice cream with it – yay or nay?
Do you add anything to your coffee? If so, what?
What’s the weather like where you are these days?