1. Just as I thought my sweet baby Hunter was getting better, I realized something still wasn’t quite right. His fever was gone, but he was still congested and super fussy. I thought it may be an ear infection so I took him to the doctor’s yesterday. Looks like no infection, but there’s a 50/50 chance he could still get one because there’s fluid build-up in his ear. Ugh, please pray that it doesn’t turn into one!
2. We took Hunter to a little “fall festival” around here called Cornbelly’s the other evening (when I THOUGHT Hunter was feeling better – obviously I was a little too ambitious). He wasn’t really having it. This is pretty much the best photo I got. Oh well. He’s still darn cute if I do say so myself.
3. My mom and aunt are flying in TODAY to spend the long weekend with us! Yippee! Can’t wait to see them!
4 Um, can I just take a minute to brag about the incredible fall weather we’ve been having here in Utah?! It’s been sunny and blue skies with a crispness in the air that is just perfect. I can’t get enough!
5 LOVE this post. You should go read it. Very thought provoking!
6. They really are best buds.
7. I was at the store yesterday, and the cashier asked me how old Hunter was, and I told her almost seven months old. She responded, “Oh wow! And you’re out walking around?!” Uhhh, what? Lord help me if I’m not out walking around at 7 months postpartum…
8. I’m going to a 4:50 AM Pump Class in the morning (aka this morning – I’m writing this on Wednesday evening). It’s the only time that’d work so I could be home before Cody leaves for work. The 4:30 AM wake up time will be a little rough, but it’s going to be pretty sweet that I’ll have my workout done by 6 AM, right? Ha, who am I kidding? I’m crazy.
9. Have a super day!
Have you done any fall activities yet this season? If so, what?
What’s the weather like you by you these days?
When do you usually do your workout?