1. I’ve been a little distant in the social media/blog world this week. Don’t take it personally if I haven’t returned your emails or blog comments. It’s not you, it’s me.
2. Speaking of all of that, my blog posting may be a little spotty this next week while we’re in Arizona. I’m going to try to check in here and there, but I want to soak up the time I have with my family as much as I can. Thanks for understanding!
3. We discovered Hunter LOVES green smoothies! I’m so excited about this since getting anything green in him seems to be nearly impossible these days. He’s finally figured out the straw, so he just slurps them right down!
4. Runny noses and sore throats… They’re back with a vengeance in our house, and I think I’m about to go crazy. I despise being sick (I mean, who loves to be sick?!), and I despise seeing my husband and son not feeling well even more – especially right before we leave for Arizona! I’ve been doing everything I can to keep the germs away – humidifier going constantly, disinfecting everything and anything, washing my hands so much that my hands are cracking, taking Airborne like it’s going out of style, drinking green smoothies daily, and I even tried the lemon essential oil. I just hope it doesn’t drag on through the entire winter season, otherwise it’s going to be an extra long one…
5. I got my haircut yesterday. Nothing crazy, just a trim, but wow – isn’t getting your hair done by someone else the best feeling ever?! You better say yes otherwise I may worry about you.
6. I have two girlfriends here in Utah that just had babies in the last few weeks (one of them being the lovely Annette), and one girlfriend that’s about to pop! I’m so excited to hold all of these precious newborn babies.
7. I go in phases with Pinterest. Weeks will go by that I don’t get on it at all, and then all of a sudden I find myself browsing and pinning away – this is one of those times.
8. I took Hunter to get his booster flu shot yesterday, and he didn’t shed ONE tear! I kept telling him to be strong for mama, so he must’ve listened. I was so proud.
9. Can I just tell you how much I despise packing?! It takes me forever to pack for myself, and then add a baby into the mix… Oy. I swear I forgot something. Let’s just hope it’s nothing too crucial.
10. Alright, I’m out. Busy day ahead!
Have you or anyone in your family been sick lately?
What’s your favorite way to get pampered – haircut, nails, massage, etc.?
Are you a fan of Pinterest? Leave your username so I can follow you!