Bits & Pieces of Ashley

G’morning!!!

Hope your week has been off to a great start! We’ve been busy, busy, busy over here. Yesterday was full of errands and laundry, and today I’m cleaning the house since I’m hosting a little “Christmas Cookie Decorating Party” tomorrow for some of my mom friends and their kiddos. I try my best to clean the house each week, but I find myself making everything extra spick and span when I have company coming over – anyone else? I suppose it’s a good reason to have people over from time to time. Winking smile

——————————————————-

I’m pretty excited about a new little series I’m going to start here on the blog!

bitsandpieces

One of my favorite blogs has their own version of this idea, and I love it so I thought it’d be fun to put my own little twist on it over here at My Food ‘N’ Fitness Diaries.

Each week (or maybe every other week?), I plan to write more of an in-depth post about something in my life that I don’t go into much detail about regularly – it can be anything from my favorite things to wear to getting dinner on the table. The sky is the limit!

Here are some ideas I’ve already thought of:

• My Morning Routine
  • Blogging (with a baby)
  • The Crock Pot
  • Laundry
  • Planning My Workouts
  • Leggings
  • Hunter’s Mealtimes

Also, I suppose I should add a disclaimer here too – just because I do something a certain way doesn’t mean I think everyone needs to do it that way!

I would also love your feedback on topics you’d like to read about within this series. I can’t guarantee they all will happen, but I’m open to suggestions!

I’m hoping to get my first post in this series published by the end of this week. Smile

Any ideas of topics you’d like to hear about as part of this series?

Comments

Cute idea!! Why are we all so interested in reading about other people’s lives!? I know that I am! I def don’t find it to be a comparison trap as much as just interesting.

What a neat idea! I’ve read that series from Mix and Match Family. I’d love to hear more insight regarding your fashion and home decor! Also, maybe something in regards to career/jobs that you’ve held or want to in the future? I know you’re a SAHM now, but I think that side of people is always interesting!

3. Caylin says

Sounds like a great set of posts to come. Would you be interested in writing about how you and Cody are adjusting to parenthood? I love hearing how the wife’s view of their husband changes when he becomes a dad. So many stories touch my heart and show the pure love between husband/wife and parent/newborn. Have a great holiday!

Fun series! I might have to steal later on ;)

I like being nosy & finding out more about your relationship with Cody–i.e. how it’s changed, been different since having kids, what you guys do for fun, best dates ever, etc.

Love this idea! I love hearing about other’s routines (like morning routine, cleaning routine.. also the one about blogging with a baby) because I always feel like there’s got to be a better way than how I do some things. Looking forward to the new series! :)

6. Mia says

Very cool. It’s like a glimpse into the ‘secret’ life of Ashley. :)
    Would you consider expanding more on the topics of HA, your daily struggles with recovering, getting pregnant, etc more than what you have already written? Or maybe ‘things no one tells you that will happen when you’re pregnant’?

7. ErikaMC says

Marriage stuff – the good days and bad days (we all have them). -Totally understand that can get too personal though.

8. Katie says

Since you’ve been wanting to get back into reading…maybe some of your favorites? Or some titles you may have come across that you hope to get to? I’ve been trying to read more too!