2. Thanks for all of your feedback on yesterday’s post! It sounds like perfectionism is something a lot of us struggle with at times. And those of you that don’t, that’s awesome – I think we need more of you in this world to help chill out us perfectionists! I am getting better though. Motherhood has taught me a lot in that area!
3. Seriously, what is my deal with Oreos lately? Oreo milkshake please. Enjoyed by Christmas tree light.
4. Hahaha. This is SO Hunter!
5. Our little Christmas cookie decorating party was so much fun yesterday! I think it went really well. The kids had a blast and us moms had a nice time chatting – success! These girls have been such a blessing to me. I’m going to have high expectations if I ever have to join a new group.
6. By the way, if you’re looking for a good sugar cookie mix for cutouts, Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix is where it’s at. It’s SO easy, cheap, and is the best cookie dough I’ve ever used for cutouts!
7. I think I’m going to grow out my hair again. Or maybe not? I don’t know! Seeing photos like the one below makes me miss my long hair a lot, but I do like my short hair and it is easier to do… Ahhh, I can’t decide. Decisions, decisions.
8. I decided I’m calling it quits on The Walking Dead. This season has just gotten to be too much for me. I need a happy show!
9. Cody has off work today, so I’m off to hang out with him and my baby! Catch y’all later!
What is your favorite kind of milkshake?
Do you bake and/or decorate Christmas cookies?
Long or short hair?
Which (happy) show are you watching these days?