1. I probably should’ve bit my tongue earlier this week when I was bragging about how perfect our weather was. Three storms are in the forecast for the rest of this week. One already came through, and two more are expected to hit. Fun times.
2. So, we’re back to talking about blenders again… I didn’t end up getting one for Christmas, so now I need to buy one myself, especially before warmer weather hits. I’m not sure I can endure another summer with my Magic Bullet. I know you guys are all going to tell me “how great of an investment the Blendtec/Vitamix/Ninja” is, but sorry, I just can’t dish that much money on that (or anything) at the moment. Does anyone have an experience with a decent blender that is like $30-$50?!
3. Ugh, being an adult sucks sometimes. Fit hits the shan all at once, ya know what I’m sayin’?! Why do car problems on both of our vehicles have to pop up at the SAME time?? Right after Christmas of course… Just stressful.
4. Staring and smiling at this cute face makes folding laundry a billion times better.
5. Very interesting article re: fertility! It’s worth a read!
6. I made this chicken for dinner last night. It was a WINNER! It’s husband approved, and I have a good feeling it’d be kid approved too.
7. A few people have informed me that I’ve been having some inappropriate ads showing here on the blog recently. First up, I want to apologize for that! I had no idea such thing was being displayed. Secondly, I think I resolved the issue, but if you’re still seeing any ads that are inappropriate, please let me know!
8. Life lesson #1,836 that I’m continually learning…
9. Busy, busy day ahead. Lots of driving. Lots of snow. I’m scared.
So, any recommendations on affordable blenders?
What’s a really good recipe you’ve tried out lately?
What is one of the biggest life lessons you’ve learned?
Do you hate driving in the snow?