02/06/14: Thursday Thoughts {Hunter Edition}

Hunter is taking over the blog today. Don’t worry, I helped him proofread. Winking smile

1. Mom is always giving me these little green things she calls “peas”. Why does she insist I need to eat these? I’d take puffs over them any day.

2. Speaking of puffs, Mom spoiled me last night and gave me way more puffs than she usually allows me to have because I was being extra crabby. Maybe I should be crabby more often? (Mom, don’t read this one!)

3. Did you guys know I have the funniest puppy on the planet? He makes me laugh all the time.

4. Mom takes me to this place almost every morning that she calls “the gym”. I have lots of friends there, so it’s fun. Everyone tells me that I’m so “cute” – whatever that means? When mom picks me up after I play for awhile, she’s super sweaty and stinky, and then she tries to kiss me all over. Talk about embarrassing!

5. Wanna know one of my favorite times of day? When Daddy comes home. He’s always so funny, plays with me, and reads me a book before bed. I don’t get to see him much during the day, so spending time with him when he gets home is the best.

Capture

6. Mom told me I’m not supposed to tell anyone this, so it’s our little secret, ‘k? She dances all crazy for me when one of her favorite songs comes on. I just laugh at her to make her feel better, but I actually think she’s pretty weird. Shhh!

7. Mom and Dad have these decorative ball thingy’s in the living room that I so badly want to chew on, but they always move me away from them and give me one of my boring toys. Seriously?! I want THOSE balls, not my toys!

8. Can’t Mom understand that I like to go IN the toy bin? She tries to put all my toys in there, but I could care less about the toys, I just want to crawl inside!

image

9. Both my parents tell me I’m their favorite little boy in the whole world. Jeez louise, isn’t that kind of a lot of pressure to put on a little boy like me?

10. Well, Mom tells me I need to start wrapping things up. I’m quite the chatterbox, so I could probably talk at you all day, but I guess I better listen to her. OK, bye, bye.

Thinking-Out-Loud

Hunter wants to ask you…

Do YOU like peas?

What’s one of your favorite times of day?

Do you talk a lot?

Do you like to take naps? How often do you take them?

Comments

Haha this was so funny! Brightened up my Thursday morning :) I do not like peas. My favorite time of the day is when my husband comes home. That, or when I walk in the door and my cat greets me and follows me around until I acknowledge him ;) haha

Day = made… especially after watching #3 :D I actually do like peas, and they were one of the only veggies I would eat when I was little (corn, raw carrots, and potatoes were the others). As for my favourite time of the day… the early morning. I love waking up early and starting my day in a calm and peaceful way. Helps me get in a good mindset when it comes to tackling the rest of the crazy day.

3. Katie says

OMG ASH! This is the cutest thing ever. Jeez I wish we lived closer… Drake has the same love for our dog too! I don’t like peas too much, however Drake had some for supper last night (Trying to get him to eat more veggies) Little picky man lately.. Of course we take lots of naps over here ;)

4. Amanda N says

so cute! Love the video too! Baby’s laughing is by far the CUTEST thing ever. My little one is so serious most of the time so getting her to laugh is such a awesome thing.

Hunter….I don’t think many adults actually like peas but sometimes you have to eat them! Naps are fantastic, enjoy them while you can because adults can’t nap often!

5. Nicole says

Oh Hunter – you sure do have a lot going on! Looks like your puppy friend is having as much fun as you are! Do you see his tail wagging! He must love you lots!!

I like peas….but they’re not my favorite. I’ll take puffs or green beans instead!

One of my favorite times of day is mornings. I don’t like to be rushed in the mornings, so I usually wake up a little early so I can have plenty of time to shower, eat breakfast, do my hair (which usually falls flat an hour later!), and watch some news.

I don’t talk a lot really. I much more prefer to listen. With certain people though, I can be very chatty!

I like naps! The best naps are after a long workout and hot shower. Plop me down on the couch and wrap me in a blanket = I’m out! I bet your Mom probably loves it when you take a nap, so be good to her, okay? You won’t get to nap much when you start school in a few years, so take advantage of this time while you can! :)

6. Rose says

Aw this is such a cute post, and I’m not even a momma ;)
    I DO like peas, lots actually, in soup and mixed in with rice! I don’t like corn or cooked carrots though so I’d be with ya on the puffs there little man.
    I wish I could nap??! Haha.. not a part of office life.
    And, well, I like to talk a lot yes when I’m with friends, family, my boyfriend.. but at work I don’t talk That much, not always a part of my day. My nickname as a baby/toddler was ‘chatterbox’ so I think I can relate to Hunter there!!

CUTEST post ever!!! I love that little boy, Hunter ;)

I won’t tell that mom dances around all crazy, don’t worry little dude, it’ll be our secret!

Baby Lily’s favorite is when Jared come homes too. She can’t wait to see him again!

8. Carrie says

I hate peas…. It is one of the only foods I don’t like!!!! I love naps and nap time is one of my favorite times! I take about an hour nap every day! I have a 2 and 3 year old. And I usually talk a lot :)

9. Laurie Deeg says

Aww…Hunter, you are so darn cute! We knew you’d be smart and oh so funny but who knew you were such a creative little soul! Tell your mom and dad you want to come to Phoenix for your birthday, and bring your puppies with you! XOXO Grandma Rory