The following post is sponsored by Fitfluential LLC on behalf of Reebok.
So, these shoes…
…I’ve been kind of obsessed with them lately.
I mean, how could I not?! The bright pink is perfect for spring, and they instantly make any outfit more fun. I’ve gotten so many compliments on them. I mean, let’s be real, you can’t really miss the bright pink (they come in other colors too). Oh, and HERE are some super cute ways to pair them with varying outfits. As you can see, #StyleNeverStops with Reebok!
Let’s not forget the fact that they are one of the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever owned. No joke.
I’ve been pretty active and on-the-go lately with the move and chasing after my mobile baby toddler. These shoes are pretty much all I want to wear!
Some fun facts about the Reebok Skyscape:
- Foam material in the upper for softness and flexibility
- Low-cut design for added mobility
- Seamless construction for minimized rub and irritation
- Unique architecture designed to support the foot and provide all day comfort
- Minimal rubber accents only where needed for traction
- Skyspring technology – features a unique design architecture designed to help support the foot and provide all day comfort
- 5.0 ounces
Another nifty piece of info:
Reebok Skyscapes are machine washable. For best results remove insole and wash insole in delicate, cold-water cycle with soap or detergent. Let insole and shoe air dry. Make sure to keep away from heat or direct sunlight. Recommended to remove laces before washing.
“So lightweight and comfortable, you’ll forget you have them on.” (<—Sums them up pretty much perfectly!)