1. Coffee + peanut butter solves everything. Yesterday was a tough one on the teething front. Poor baby was fussing nonstop, wouldn’t nap, and was just not himself. I think it made me cry as much as him.
2. Speaking of my baby, he turned 13 months old on Tuesday! The little guy is turning more into a toddler by the day. The tantrums have even started making an appearance… Fun times.
3. Oh, and the little dude is 100 miles a minute. I can’t even imagine what it’ll be like when he starts walking (which I have a feeling will be very soon). I swear he’s going to go from crawling to running in no time. He sure does keep me on my toes!
4. I have high hopes to get certified as a Les Mills Body Pump instructor in mid June! I’ve been talking about becoming a group fitness instructor for ages, so it’s about time. I’m even more excited to get certified in one of my all time favorite classes. I’m just waiting to hear back from a couple gyms, and then I plan to register for the training. Fortunately, the gym industry is HUGE in the Phoenix area, so I have plenty of gym options. A huge thanks to Annette for her encouragement and support as I’ve been seeking out this adventure. She’s pretty much the best!
5. I’ve been on a mission to find a quality but affordable washer and dryer. Our dryer we had in Utah was gas powered, and we need an electric one for our new house. Aaand our washing machine is an older front loader, and I want a top loader. I found some smokin’ deals at Home Depot yesterday, so hopefully we’ll be able to purchase them this weekend! Glad we’re about to check that one off the list! Whew!
6. Blend is coming up quick – a little over a month away! I’m so excited to meet so many new faces! I’m a hugger, so watch out!
7. I love, love, love this. Someone posted it on Instagram a few weeks back, and it was just what I needed at the time. It was a good reminder that there will always be negative people and circumstances in life, but we shouldn’t let them bring us down. Be YOU and SPARKLE!
8. I haven’t had a ton of experience with lenders, but my goodness, the one we’re working with has been a headache and a half! We have to stay on top of her like a hawk to make sure things are getting done. Hoping, praying, wishing that we get to move in the week of May 12th! Keep your fingers crossed for us!
9. The Mamma Chia giveaway is over. Are YOU the winner? Thanks for all who entered!
10. Last night we went over to my brother-in-law and sister-in-law’s house for dinner. They have a baby a couple months younger than Hunter, and it was SO fun to watch the two cousins play together. They would steal each others toys, talk to each other, follow each other around…it was all so cute. I have a feeling it’s just going to get better and better too.
11. Looking forward to lunch with my mama today! It’s so fun that she’s just a short drive away now rather than a day’s worth of driving. It still doesn’t feel like it’s for REAL!
What always makes you feel better when you’re having a long/tiring/stressful day?
What do YOU look for in a group fitness instructor?
Washer and dryer recommendations? (I prefer a top loader.)
Are you a “hugger” or not so much?