1. I’m currently sitting in our new recliner right under the fan in a totally peaceful house while Hunter naps. Ahhhh. This thing makes me want to fall asleep every time I sit in it, so we’ll see if I can manage to stay awake while I’m typing away my thoughts to you.
2. I went to the dentist yesterday to check out what I thought was a worsened crack tooth. I’ve had the crack for a couple years now, but I thought it recently got worse since my tooth started to become sensitive to cold the last couple weeks. I discovered it actually was a totally different tooth that most likely lost some of it’s filling, therefore it’s exposing the nerve making it more sensitive. We didn’t do much to it because Hunter was ready to be done chillin’ in his stroller (he was a super good sport for the hour we were there though), but my dentist believes I’ll most likely eventually need a root canal on it so I’m trying to decide if I should do that or just get it pulled?! Since it’s my very back tooth, it’s tempting to just get it pulled, and it’s a very small fraction of the cost of a root canal. Both make me cringe though!
3. I’ve bought and returned three different lamps for the end table in our living room. Ha! I let them sit for a few days and then realize I don’t like it. Cody thinks it’s hilarious when he comes home from work to see a new lamp every few days. I think I finally found our winner though! Even better – it was the cheapest of all three! Love it when that happens.
4. As much as I loved Blend Retreat and my Body Pump Initial Training, I’m welcoming this upcoming low key weekend with open arms. It’s been a crazy last couple weeks, so a weekend with my boys sounds just about perfect.
5. Cody had a big test to get his insurance license yesterday and he PASSED! Wahooooo! Another big thing checked off the list. No more evenings and weekends studying! Yay!
6. I swear Hunter is a nonstop eating and pooping machine. He’s obviously getting plenty to eat. Where is all the food going?! He’s still my little skinny minny! I can only guess it’s from his daddy and his crazy fast metabolism. It doesn’t hurt that the kid is ALWAYS moving! I’m curious to see how much he’s grown at his 15 month check-up in a couple weeks!
7. I got asked to help launch BODYPUMP 90 at my gym next weekend! I am SO stoked and feel so honored that I got asked to help. I’ll be doing the warm up, squats, chest, and possibly shoulders tracks. Should be fun!
8. Love yourself!
9. I’m so distraught. In an effort to save a little money, we decided to try to cut Hunter’s hair ourselves. (I cut Cody’s hair all the time.) I don’t know what I was thinking, but I put too short of a cover on the clippers thing and I buzzed his hair!!!! Of course he’s still adorable, but his beautiful hair is buzzed off. I almost cried. I know, I know, hair grows back, but still… So, the next time you see Hunter (or a photo of him), please tell me how much you love his hair just to make me feel better, k?
10. Today is mission scrub the house day over here. After being in Utah for Blend, getting sick last week, and then having my BODYPUMP training, our house needs some major attention. I’m crankin’ the tunes and getting to work! Catch ya later!
Thanks for the link-up Amanda!
Have you ever had a root canal and/or a tooth pulled?! Is one worse than the other?
What is on your agenda for today?
Tell me some of your random thoughts!