Metabolife Ultra: what is it, what is in it, and what does it do?
Metabolife Ultra is a type of dietary supplement that comes in tiny capsules. The main ingredients of the diet pills are:
- Sphaeranthus indicus
- Garcinia mangostana
- Hydroxycitric acid
- Preservatives, such as maltodextrin, are used.
- A few other vitamins and minerals in small amounts
- There may be possible fillers, anti-caking agents, food additives, thickening agents and binding agents that are unknown due to company’s unwillingness to disclose all ingredient information.
Each of the extract components has a metabolism altering or other weight loss effect. Other components, such as maltodextrin, should never be consumed.
What Metabolife Ultra is said to do is help people lose weight by using extracts to suppress hunger and burn body fat.
The problem is, like with any other do it all diet pill, is it isn’t backed up by any clinical studies. There are a few separate studies on the extracts themselves. That means this diet pill is not proven to work and may not be effective as a dieting option.
Pros to using Metabolife
Being a brand name diet supplement makes this product easily recognizable. Despite the poor diet reviews, there are a few pros to using the supplement. Although discretion is advised.
The few pros to using the diet supplement are:
- You won’t have to spend too much money. The pills cost approximately $35.99 – 59.99 for about two weeks to a month’s supply.
- It is easy to purchase online and in store.
- There are no specific diet restrictions when taking the supplement, beyond not drinking alcohol.
- No pre-packaged meals or meal plans.
- Minimal effort needed to use the diet supplements.
Cons of using Metabolife
Now comes the really bad news. These pills have some series issues that cannot be ignored. Some of the cons noted about Metabolife Ultra are:
- There is way too much caffeine.
- Not enough data and studies to support the extracts weight loss properties.
- Contains maltodextrin and other preservatives.
- Some of the extracts can cause weight gain instead of weight loss.
- The endless list of side effects of using this supplement.
- You will end up running out in two weeks or less due to having to take three pills a day, every day.
- No refund.
- Poor customer service.
- Lack of information regarding diet meal plans, exercise plans, and other crucial elements of what makes a good diet.
- Does not offer any long-term solutions for weight loss and maintaining proper weight.
- Does not work.
Side effects and other major concerns to using this diet supplement
This supplement comes with a really long track record of bad side effects. Some of the major side effects are linked to the high caffeine content of the pills among other things.
Some of the side effects are:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Increased heartbeat and potential risk of hypertension
- Chest pain
- Possible addiction to caffeine
Due to the many side effects, these diet pills are not suitable for people who have pre-existing heart conditions, diabetes, allergies, are pregnant or breastfeeding, kidney conditions, circulation disorders, psychiatric disorders, high blood pressure, hypertension, and sensitivity to stimulants.
Metabolife Ultra diet review: is it worth trying?
This is one of those “magical elixirs of life” that is not what it seems.
Any diet pill that touts results without any research, data, or, at the very least, good diet reviews to back it up should be avoided at all costs!
This diet supplement should never be taken due to all the side effects and negative effects it will have on your health.
If you still feel like giving this sham a try, discuss the diet supplement and other questions with your doctor to make sure side effects are minimized, or other diet alternatives are used first.
You are better off saving your money and buying the individual extracts with your doctor’s permission.
Final diet review of Metabolife Ultra
The side effects, poor diet reviews, and ineffectiveness of the diet supplement does not make this a good diet option.
You should always strive towards eating a healthy diet and exercising. These are the only foolproof methods of losing weight.
There are no magical pills that will help you lose weight if you aren’t willing to put forth the effort to lose weight in general.